Log in to Microsoft Teams Desktop on Windows
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows computer?
If you have Microsoft Teams desktop software installed on your Windows computer, you can log in to Microsoft Teams by following these steps:
1. Click on the Start button and type in "Teams" in the search box. You a list matched programs showing up.
2. Select "Microsoft Teams" from the list. You see Microsoft Teams loading screen showing up.
3. If Microsoft Teams automatically logs in to your Office 365 account, you see a list of teams showing up.
4. If Microsoft Teams can not automatically logs in, you see a login screen.
5. Enter your Office 365 account login and password, you see a list of teams showing up.
The picture below shows you the Microsoft Teams desktop login screen on a Windows computer:
2017-04-15, 28347👍, 0💬
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore. You can following this tuto...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...