Web Design (44)
Log in to Microsoft Teams Desktop on Windows
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows computer?
If you have Microsoft Teams desktop software installed on your Windows computer, you can log in to Microsoft Teams by following these steps:
1. Click on the Start button and type in "Teams" in the search box. You a list matched programs showing up.
2. Select "Microsoft Teams" from the list. You see Microsoft Teams loading screen showing up.
3. If Microsoft Teams automatically logs in to your Office 365 account, you see a list of teams showing up.
4. If Microsoft Teams can not automatically logs in, you see a login screen.
5. Enter your Office 365 account login and password, you see a list of teams showing up.
The picture below shows you the Microsoft Teams desktop login screen on a Windows computer:
⇒ Microsoft Teams File Location on Windows 7
⇐ Install Microsoft Teams on Windows 7
2017-04-15, 28890👍, 0💬
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How to view dynamic field codes in Microsoft Word? Each dynamic value is Microsoft Word is driven by...