Log in to Microsoft Teams Desktop on Windows
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows computer?
If you have Microsoft Teams desktop software installed on your Windows computer, you can log in to Microsoft Teams by following these steps:
1. Click on the Start button and type in "Teams" in the search box. You a list matched programs showing up.
2. Select "Microsoft Teams" from the list. You see Microsoft Teams loading screen showing up.
3. If Microsoft Teams automatically logs in to your Office 365 account, you see a list of teams showing up.
4. If Microsoft Teams can not automatically logs in, you see a login screen.
5. Enter your Office 365 account login and password, you see a list of teams showing up.
The picture below shows you the Microsoft Teams desktop login screen on a Windows computer:
2017-04-15, 27613👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...