Web Design (44)
Adding Animation Effects in PowerPoint 2007
How to add animation effects on text and objects in PowerPoint 2007? I have a complex diagram that have 4 parts connected together. Can I create an animation to add one part each time when I click the button in slide show view?
Yes, you can easily create an animation of text, shapes or objects in 5 steps in PowerPoint 2007:
1. Press and drag the mouse to slect the first part of the diagram. The selected part will be highlighted.
2. Click the Animation tab. You see the Animation tab menu showing up.
3. Click the "Custom Animation" in the "Animations" menu group. You see the Custom Animation pane showing up.
4. In the Add Effect list, select Entrance, then select Fly In. The first animation item will be added in the animation item list.
5. Select On Click in the Start option list. Select From Top in the Direction option list. Select Medium from the Speed option list.
6. Repeat this process for other parts of the diagram. This picture shows the Custom Animatino pane:
⇒ Turning on Developer Tab in PowerPoint 2007
⇐ Check Spelling as You Type in PowerPoint 2007
⇑ Questions on Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
2016-10-23, 2736👍, 0💬
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...