Creating Video with PowerPoint Slide Show
How to create a nice video from a PowerPoint slide show?
You can create a nice video from a PowerPoint slide show with the following suggestions:
1. Add animations to text and diagram parts on slides as many as possible.
2. Add transition effects on all slides and change transition styles on some slides
3. Add background music and set it to "Play in Background".
4. Save the presentation as ".wmv" or ".mp4" video file format.
5. Double-click the final video file and enjoy the show!
2016-10-27, 1059👍, 0💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...