Web Design (44)
Creating Video with PowerPoint Slide Show
How to create a nice video from a PowerPoint slide show?
You can create a nice video from a PowerPoint slide show with the following suggestions:
1. Add animations to text and diagram parts on slides as many as possible.
2. Add transition effects on all slides and change transition styles on some slides
3. Add background music and set it to "Play in Background".
4. Save the presentation as ".wmv" or ".mp4" video file format.
5. Double-click the final video file and enjoy the show!
⇒ Controlling PowerPoint Output Video Quality
⇐ Adding Background Music in PowerPoint Slide Show
⇑ Controlling PowerPoint Show Behavior
2016-10-27, 1257👍, 0💬
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to find and read log file in FileZilla Server? I have logging turned on already. For FileZilla S...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
How to test I/O performance on INTEL SSDPEKKF256G8L SSD (Solid State Disk) with SQLIO? INTEL SSDPEKK...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...