Controlling PowerPoint Output Video Quality
How to control the video quality when saving a PowerPoint slide show as a video?
If you want to control the quality when saving a PowerPoint slide show as a video, you need to the "Export" function, instead of the save as function as described below:
1. Create your presentation in PowerPoint. Remember to add animations, transition effects, audios, background music, etc.
2. Save the presentation.
3. Click File > Export > Create a Video.
4.In the first drop-down box under the Create a Video heading, select the video quality you want, which pertains to the resolution of the finished video. The higher the video quality, the larger the file size:
5. The second drop-down box under the Create a Video heading tells whether your presentation includes narration and timings. (You may switch this setting if you like.)
6. Click Create Video. The Save As dialog box opens. In the File name box, enter a file name for the video, and then browse to locate the file. In the Save As type box, choose a supported video file format, and then click Save.
Notes: You can track the progress of the video creation by looking at the status bar at the bottom of your screen. The video creation process can take up to several hours depending on the length of the video and the complexity of the presentation.
For longer videos, you can set it up so that they create overnight. That way, theyâ€™ll be ready for you the following morning.
7. To play your newly-created video, go to the designated folder
location, and then double-click the file.
2016-10-27, 955👍, 0💬
How do I tell what version of Outlook my computer is using? You can determine the version number of ...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...