Adding Slide Transition Effects
How to add slide transition effects to my presentation? I want to see some animation effect when change slides in slide show view.
You can easily add slide transition effects in 5 steps:
1. Click the Transitions tab. You see the Transition tab menu showing up.
2. Select "Push" from the transition effect icon in the "Transition to This Slide" menu group.
3. Select "Camera" from the Sound list.
4. Increase the Duration time to "02.00" seconds
5. Click the "Preview" icon to try it out.
6. If you like this transition effect to be applied to all slide, click "Apply To All".
7. Run the presentation in slide show view to
test the transition effect.
2016-10-29, 1409👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...