Adding Slide Transition Effects
How to add slide transition effects to my presentation? I want to see some animation effect when change slides in slide show view.
You can easily add slide transition effects in 5 steps:
1. Click the Transitions tab. You see the Transition tab menu showing up.
2. Select "Push" from the transition effect icon in the "Transition to This Slide" menu group.
3. Select "Camera" from the Sound list.
4. Increase the Duration time to "02.00" seconds
5. Click the "Preview" icon to try it out.
6. If you like this transition effect to be applied to all slide, click "Apply To All".
7. Run the presentation in slide show view to
test the transition effect.
2016-10-29, 2288👍, 0💬
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...