Adding Slide Transition Effects
How to add slide transition effects to my presentation? I want to see some animation effect when change slides in slide show view.
You can easily add slide transition effects in 5 steps:
1. Click the Transitions tab. You see the Transition tab menu showing up.
2. Select "Push" from the transition effect icon in the "Transition to This Slide" menu group.
3. Select "Camera" from the Sound list.
4. Increase the Duration time to "02.00" seconds
5. Click the "Preview" icon to try it out.
6. If you like this transition effect to be applied to all slide, click "Apply To All".
7. Run the presentation in slide show view to
test the transition effect.
2016-10-29, 1697👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...