Adding Slide Transition Effects
How to add slide transition effects to my presentation? I want to see some animation effect when change slides in slide show view.
You can easily add slide transition effects in 5 steps:
1. Click the Transitions tab. You see the Transition tab menu showing up.
2. Select "Push" from the transition effect icon in the "Transition to This Slide" menu group.
3. Select "Camera" from the Sound list.
4. Increase the Duration time to "02.00" seconds
5. Click the "Preview" icon to try it out.
6. If you like this transition effect to be applied to all slide, click "Apply To All".
7. Run the presentation in slide show view to test the transition effect.
2016-10-29, 3295👍, 0💬
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
How to view dynamic field codes in Microsoft Word? Each dynamic value is Microsoft Word is driven by...
How to install IPython in a Conda environment? If you want to install IPython in a specific Conda en...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...