Adding Background Music in PowerPoint Slide Show
How to add background music in PowerPoint slide show?
Yes, you can easily add background music to be played during slide show in PowerPoint in 7 steps:
1. Go to the first slide, or other slide, where you want the music to be played in the background.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Audio icon, then select the "Audio on My PC". You see the Insert Audio dialog box showing up.
4. Browse and select a nice music file from your computer. You see an audio file icon on your slide representing the music.
5. Select the audio icon on the slide, and click the Playback menu tab.
6. Click the "Play in Background" icon to turn it on.
7. Run the presentation in slide show view to
test the Background.
2016-10-27, 985👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
How to draw a diagram on a PowerPoint slide? You can easily draw a diagram on any PowerPoint slide i...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...