Adding Background Music in PowerPoint Slide Show
How to add background music in PowerPoint slide show?
Yes, you can easily add background music to be played during slide show in PowerPoint in 7 steps:
1. Go to the first slide, or other slide, where you want the music to be played in the background.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Audio icon, then select the "Audio on My PC". You see the Insert Audio dialog box showing up.
4. Browse and select a nice music file from your computer. You see an audio file icon on your slide representing the music.
5. Select the audio icon on the slide, and click the Playback menu tab.
6. Click the "Play in Background" icon to turn it on.
7. Run the presentation in slide show view to
test the Background.
2016-10-27, 727👍, 0💬
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...