Adding Background Music in PowerPoint Slide Show
How to add background music in PowerPoint slide show?
Yes, you can easily add background music to be played during slide show in PowerPoint in 7 steps:
1. Go to the first slide, or other slide, where you want the music to be played in the background.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Audio icon, then select the "Audio on My PC". You see the Insert Audio dialog box showing up.
4. Browse and select a nice music file from your computer. You see an audio file icon on your slide representing the music.
5. Select the audio icon on the slide, and click the Playback menu tab.
6. Click the "Play in Background" icon to turn it on.
7. Run the presentation in slide show view to
test the Background.
2016-10-27, 1269👍, 0💬
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
How to add page number in the footer area of each page in Microsoft Word? The quickest way to add pa...