Adding Background Music in PowerPoint Slide Show
How to add background music in PowerPoint slide show?
Yes, you can easily add background music to be played during slide show in PowerPoint in 7 steps:
1. Go to the first slide, or other slide, where you want the music to be played in the background.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Audio icon, then select the "Audio on My PC". You see the Insert Audio dialog box showing up.
4. Browse and select a nice music file from your computer. You see an audio file icon on your slide representing the music.
5. Select the audio icon on the slide, and click the Playback menu tab.
6. Click the "Play in Background" icon to turn it on.
7. Run the presentation in slide show view to
test the Background.
2016-10-27, 1428👍, 0💬
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to download Google Chrome 31? I heard it has some really nice features for Web developers. If yo...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...