Adding Animation Effects on Text or Shapes in PowerPoint
How to add animation effects on text and objects in PowerPoint? I have a complex diagram that have 4 parts connected together. Can I create an animation to add one part each time when I click the button in slide show view?
Yes, you can easily create an animation of text, shapes or objects in PowerPoint in 7 steps:
1. Select the first part of the diagram you want to animate The selected part will be highlighted.
2. Click the Animations tab. You see the Animation tab menu showing up with different animation styles, like Appear, Fade, Fly in, Split, Zoom in, Wipe, etc.
3. Click the "Fly in" animation icon. The selected part will be labeled animation part 1.
4. Increase the Duration time to "01.00" seconds
5. Click the "Preview" icon to try it out.
6. Repeat these steps for all other parts
7. Run the presentation in slide show view to
test the animation effect.
2016-10-27, 1037👍, 0💬
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...
How to add slide transition effects to my presentation? I want to see some animation effect when cha...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...