Adding Developer Tab back in the Menu Ribbon
How to add the Developer tab back to the menu ribbon? I heard that PowerPoint supports macros and Visual Basic programming using the Developer tab. Why I don't see the Developer tab in the menu ribbon?
By default, the Developer tab is turned off in PowerPoint. But you can add the Developer tab back to the menu ribbon is 4 steps:
1. Click the "File > Options" menu You see the PowerPoint Options dialog box showing up.
2. Select "Customize Ribbon".
3. Go to the "Main Tabs" list on the right side.
4. Check "Developer" to turn on the Developer tab.
5. Click "OK" to save the changes.
2016-10-26, 1066👍, 0💬
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...