Web Design (44)
Start and Stop FileZilla Server Service
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer.
You can follow these steps to start and stop FileZilla Server service on your Windows computers.
1. Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools, and run "Services". You see the "Services" console showing up.
2. Locate and double-click on "FileZilla Server FTP server". You see "FileZilla Server FTP server" properties showing up.
3. Change the Startup Type to "Manual", which is safer than "Automatic". You don't want FileZilla Server to be running whenever you restart you computer.
4. Click "Start" button to start FileZilla Server when you need to use it.
5. Click "Stop" button to stop FileZilla Server when you don't need it any more.
⇒ What Is FileZilla Server Interface
⇐ Download and Install FileZilla Server on Windows
2021-02-01, 9298👍, 1💬
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
"Muss i denn" is a German folk song in the Swabian German dialect. The present form dates back to 18...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...