Start and Stop FileZilla Server Service
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer.
You can follow these steps to start and stop FileZilla Server service on your Windows computers.
1. Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Administrative Tools, and run "Services". You see the "Services" console showing up.
2. Locate and double-click on "FileZilla Server FTP server". You see "FileZilla Server FTP server" properties showing up.
3. Change the Startup Type to "Manual", which is safer than "Automatic". You don't want FileZilla Server to be running whenever you restart you computer.
4. Click "Start" button to start FileZilla Server when you need to use it.
5. Click "Stop" button to stop FileZilla Server when you don't need it any more.
2021-02-01, 6050👍, 1💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows computer? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...