Adding Hyperlinks to Other Slides in PowerPoint
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable links to help viewers to jump from one slide to another related slide in a large PowerPoint presentation. Can I add a hyperlink on a keyword?
Yes, you can easily add a hyperlink to a keyword in 5 steps.
1. Press and drag the mouse to highlight the keyword.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Hyperlink icon. You see the Insert Hyperlink box showing up.
4. Select "Place in This Document" in the "Link to" list.
Then select the target slide in the "Select a place in this document" area.
See the picture below:
5. Verify the keyword in the "Text to display" text box. Then click the OK button. A hyperlink will be added on the selected keyword.
2016-10-29, 1184👍, 0💬
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
How to stop users to use direct formatting in Microsoft Word? I created a style template and I don't...