Adding Hyperlinks to Other Slides in PowerPoint
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable links to help viewers to jump from one slide to another related slide in a large PowerPoint presentation. Can I add a hyperlink on a keyword?
Yes, you can easily add a hyperlink to a keyword in 5 steps.
1. Press and drag the mouse to highlight the keyword.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Hyperlink icon. You see the Insert Hyperlink box showing up.
4. Select "Place in This Document" in the "Link to" list.
Then select the target slide in the "Select a place in this document" area.
See the picture below:
5. Verify the keyword in the "Text to display" text box. Then click the OK button. A hyperlink will be added on the selected keyword.
2016-10-29, 494👍, 0💬
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...