Web Design (44)
Adding Hyperlinks to Other Slides in PowerPoint
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable links to help viewers to jump from one slide to another related slide in a large PowerPoint presentation. Can I add a hyperlink on a keyword?
Yes, you can easily add a hyperlink to a keyword in 5 steps.
1. Press and drag the mouse to highlight the keyword.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Hyperlink icon. You see the Insert Hyperlink box showing up.
4. Select "Place in This Document" in the "Link to" list. Then select the target slide in the "Select a place in this document" area. See the picture below:
5. Verify the keyword in the "Text to display" text box. Then click the OK button. A hyperlink will be added on the selected keyword.
⇒ Drawing Annotations during Slide Show in PowerPoint
⇐ Controlling PowerPoint Show Behavior
⇑ Controlling PowerPoint Show Behavior
2016-10-29, 8839👍, 0💬
What are the steps to insert Dynamic Fields in Microsoft Word? I want to insert the chapter heading ...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
How to Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Google Chrome? You can follow this tutorial to install...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...