Add or Change Title on a Layout in PowerPoint
How to add or change the title on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide titles to have the same look and feel.
Yes, you can easily add or change the title on a layout in a slide master in 6 steps:
1. Click the View tab. You see the View tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Slide Master icon in the Master Views group. PowerPoint changes the presentation editing view to slide master editing view.
3. Select the layout you want to change.
4. Check the "Title" checkbox in the "Master Layouts" icon group. A default title box will be added to the layout.
5. Select the title sample text and change the font family, style, size, color, etc., until you are happy with the look and feel.
6. Go back to the normal view.
Now all slides based this layout will have the new look and feel on the title.
Note that you need change the title on other layouts too to ensure slides based on other layouts to have the same look and feel on their titles.
See the picture below:
2018-01-08, 297👍, 0💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...