Add or Change Title on a Layout in PowerPoint
How to add or change the title on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide titles to have the same look and feel.
Yes, you can easily add or change the title on a layout in a slide master in 6 steps:
1. Click the View tab. You see the View tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Slide Master icon in the Master Views group. PowerPoint changes the presentation editing view to slide master editing view.
3. Select the layout you want to change.
4. Check the "Title" checkbox in the "Master Layouts" icon group. A default title box will be added to the layout.
5. Select the title sample text and change the font family, style, size, color, etc., until you are happy with the look and feel.
6. Go back to the normal view.
Now all slides based this layout will have the new look and feel on the title.
Note that you need change the title on other layouts too to ensure slides based on other layouts to have the same look and feel on their titles.
See the picture below:
2018-01-08, 1496👍, 0💬
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
How to open firewall for the FTP command-line tool on Windows for data connections in active mode? I...