Add or Change Title on a Layout in PowerPoint
How to add or change the title on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide titles to have the same look and feel.
Yes, you can easily add or change the title on a layout in a slide master in 6 steps:
1. Click the View tab. You see the View tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Slide Master icon in the Master Views group. PowerPoint changes the presentation editing view to slide master editing view.
3. Select the layout you want to change.
4. Check the "Title" checkbox in the "Master Layouts" icon group. A default title box will be added to the layout.
5. Select the title sample text and change the font family, style, size, color, etc., until you are happy with the look and feel.
6. Go back to the normal view.
Now all slides based this layout will have the new look and feel on the title.
Note that you need change the title on other layouts too to ensure slides based on other layouts to have the same look and feel on their titles.
See the picture below:
2018-01-08, 223👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
Why I am getting the "Warning: Unresponsive Script" message box? How to avoid this message box? When...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...