Turn Of and Off Footers on Slides in PowerPoint
How to turn off or turn off footer elements on one or all slides in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint has two levels of control on footer elements: Date, Footer text, and Slide Number.
1. Layout Level - Footer elements can be added or removed on a layout. For example, if the Slide Number is added on a layout, all slides based this layout will display slide numbers in the footer area.
2. Slide Level - Footer elements can be turned on or off on one slide or all slides. For example, if the Slide Number is turned off on a slide, this slide will not display the slide number, even its layout has the slide number defined.
You can easily turn on or turn off slide elements on one slide or all slides in 6 steps:
1. In the normal slide view, click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
2. Click the Header & Footer icon in the Text group. You see the Header & Footer dialog box showing up.
3. Change the options below to turn on or turn off different footer elements:
[ ] Date and time o Update automatically Format style o Fixed date [x] Slide number [ ] Footer (any text) [ ] Don't show on title slide
4. Click "Apply" button or "Apply to All" button.
Changes will be applied.
See the picture below:
2017-01-15, 1176👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...