What Is a Layout in PoewerPoint
What is a layout in PowerPoint?
A layout is a blank slide with placeholders predefined for a specific type of slides. For example, a section header playout is a blank slide with placeholders predefined for you fill in text to create a section header slide.
A number of layouts can be defined for various types of slides and save them as a slide master.
If you want to see the list of layouts in your current slide master, click the Home tab, then the Layout icon in the Slides group. For example, my current slide master has the following layouts:
1. Title Slide: A layout to create the title slide with 2 placeholders.
2. Title and Content: A layout for normal content slides with 2 placeholders.
3. Section Header: A layout for section header slides with 2 placeholders.
4. Two Content: A layout for content slides of two columns with 2 placeholders.
5. Comparison: A layout for slides of two columns and two headers usually for comparison purpose with 5 placeholders.
6. Title Only: A layout for blank slides with slide title only with 1 placeholders.
7. Blank: A layout for blank slides with 0 placeholder.
8. Content with Caption: A layout for content slides with captions on the right hand side with 3 placeholders.
9. Picture with Caption: A layout for picture slides with captions on the right hand side with 3 placeholders.
See the picture below:
2017-11-05, 367👍, 0💬
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...