Adding Charts on PowerPoint Slides
How to add a chart on a PowerPoint slide? I want to show the growth of my sales revenue.
You can easily add a chart on any PowerPoint slide in 6 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Chart icon. You see the "Insert Chart" dialog box showing up with different chart styles listed:
Column Line Pie Bar Area X Y (Scatter) Surface Radar Combo
4. Select the "Column" style and click "OK". You see a small spreadsheet showing up.
5. Enter your sales Revenues month by month. And close the spreadsheet. You see a nice column chart displayed on the slide.
6. If you want to modify your data, Right-mouse click on the chart and select "Edit Data" from the popup menu. See the picture below:
2017-06-23, 1292👍, 0💬
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to add more rows to a table in Microsoft Word documents? One quick way to add rows to a table is...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...