Adding Charts on PowerPoint Slides
How to add a chart on a PowerPoint slide? I want to show the growth of my sales revenue.
You can easily add a chart on any PowerPoint slide in 6 steps.
1. Open the slide that you want to add the picture on.
2. Click the Insert tab. You see the Insert tab menu showing up.
3. Click the Chart icon. You see the "Insert Chart" dialog box showing up with different chart styles listed:
Column Line Pie Bar Area X Y (Scatter) Surface Radar Combo
4. Select the "Column" style and click "OK". You see a small spreadsheet showing up.
5. Enter your sales Revenues month by month. And close the spreadsheet. You see a nice column chart displayed on the slide.
6. If you want to modify your data,
Right-mouse click on the chart and select "Edit Data" from the popup menu.
See the picture below:
2017-06-23, 1202👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Over the years, Fitbit has used a number of icons on their wearable...