Install OpenVPN on Windows
How to Install OpenVPN on Windows computers?
If you want to use OpenVPN on Windows to access a remote VPN service, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Go to OpenVPN Community Downloads page.
2. Click "OpenVPN-2.5.1-I601-amd64.msi" link in the "Windows 64-bit MSI installer" line to start the download.
3. Run the downloaded file "OpenVPN-2.5.1-I601-amd64.msi" file to start installation.
4. Finish the installation.
5. Install the OpenVPN configuration file given to you by the VPN service provider.
6. Click "Start > OpenVPN GUI".
Your OpenVPN client is ready.
2021-10-10, 268👍, 0💬
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...