Add File to a New ZIP File
How to add files to a new ZIP file?
If you want to add files to a new ZIP file, you can follow the tutorial below:
1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Enter MyFirstZIP.zip as the file name for the new ZIP file in C:\fyicenter directory.
3. Click the OK button. The "Add" dialog box shows up.
4. Select the files that you want to add to the ZIP file, and click the "Add" button.
5. The selected files will be added to the ZIP file.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Look at C:\fyicenter\MyFirstZIP.zip. This is the ZIP file that contains the selected files.
2018-10-30, 421👍, 0💬
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...