Add File to a New ZIP File
How to add files to a new ZIP file?
If you want to add files to a new ZIP file, you can follow the tutorial below:
1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Enter MyFirstZIP.zip as the file name for the new ZIP file in C:\fyicenter directory.
3. Click the OK button. The "Add" dialog box shows up.
4. Select the files that you want to add to the ZIP file, and click the "Add" button.
5. The selected files will be added to the ZIP file.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Look at C:\fyicenter\MyFirstZIP.zip. This is the ZIP file that contains the selected files.
2018-10-30, 228👍, 0💬
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...