Add File to a New ZIP File
How to add files to a new ZIP file?
If you want to add files to a new ZIP file, you can follow the tutorial below:
1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Enter MyFirstZIP.zip as the file name for the new ZIP file in C:\fyicenter directory.
3. Click the OK button. The "Add" dialog box shows up.
4. Select the files that you want to add to the ZIP file, and click the "Add" button.
5. The selected files will be added to the ZIP file.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Look at C:\fyicenter\MyFirstZIP.zip. This is the ZIP file that contains the selected files.
2018-10-30, 172👍, 0💬
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...