Add File to a New ZIP File
How to add files to a new ZIP file?
If you want to add files to a new ZIP file, you can follow the tutorial below:
1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Enter MyFirstZIP.zip as the file name for the new ZIP file in C:\fyicenter directory.
3. Click the OK button. The "Add" dialog box shows up.
4. Select the files that you want to add to the ZIP file, and click the "Add" button.
5. The selected files will be added to the ZIP file.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Look at C:\fyicenter\MyFirstZIP.zip. This is the ZIP file that contains the selected files.
2018-10-30, 276👍, 0💬
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...