Add File to a New ZIP File
How to add files to a new ZIP file?
If you want to add files to a new ZIP file, you can follow the tutorial below:
1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Enter MyFirstZIP.zip as the file name for the new ZIP file in C:\fyicenter directory.
3. Click the OK button. The "Add" dialog box shows up.
4. Select the files that you want to add to the ZIP file, and click the "Add" button.
5. The selected files will be added to the ZIP file.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Look at C:\fyicenter\MyFirstZIP.zip. This is the ZIP file that contains the selected files.
2018-10-30, 781👍, 0💬
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...