Add Directory to a New ZIP File
How to add folders or directories to a new ZIP file?
If you want to add folders or directories to a new ZIP file, you can follow the tutorial below:
1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Enter MySecondZIP.zip as the file name for the new ZIP file in C:\fyicenter directory.
3. Click the OK button. The "Add" dialog box shows up.
4. Make the "Include subfolders" option checked.
5. Select one directory and double click on it. The files and subdirectories show up.
6. Click the "Add with wildcards" button .
7. All files and subdirectories of the selected directory will be added to the ZIP file.
8. Look at c:\fyicenter\MySecondZIP.zip. This is the ZIP file that contains the selected directory.
2018-10-19, 130👍, 0💬
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...