Add Directory to a New ZIP File
How to add folders or directories to a new ZIP file?
If you want to add folders or directories to a new ZIP file, you can follow the tutorial below:
1. Run WinZip and select menu File > New Archive. The "New Archive" dialog box shows up.
2. Enter MySecondZIP.zip as the file name for the new ZIP file in C:\fyicenter directory.
3. Click the OK button. The "Add" dialog box shows up.
4. Make the "Include subfolders" option checked.
5. Select one directory and double click on it. The files and subdirectories show up.
6. Click the "Add with wildcards" button .
7. All files and subdirectories of the selected directory will be added to the ZIP file.
8. Look at c:\fyicenter\MySecondZIP.zip. This is the ZIP file that contains the selected directory.
2018-10-19, 408👍, 0💬
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...