Stop WinZip Wizard Window
How to stop WinZip wizard window? I am tired of seeing the wizard window showing up each time when I start WinZip.
This wizard window of old WinZip version can be turned off, if you don't want to see it. Here is how:
1. Run WinZip. The wizard dialog box shows up.
2. Click the "WinZip Classic" button. The WinZip window shows up.
3. Select menu Options > Configuration. The configuration dialog box shows up.
4. Click the "Miscellaneous" tab, and make the "Next time start with the Wizard interface" unchecked.
5. Click the OK button to close the configuration dialog box.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Run WinZip again. You should not see the wizard dialog box any more.
2018-10-19, 169👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...