Stop WinZip Wizard Window
How to stop WinZip wizard window? I am tired of seeing the wizard window showing up each time when I start WinZip.
This wizard window of old WinZip version can be turned off, if you don't want to see it. Here is how:
1. Run WinZip. The wizard dialog box shows up.
2. Click the "WinZip Classic" button. The WinZip window shows up.
3. Select menu Options > Configuration. The configuration dialog box shows up.
4. Click the "Miscellaneous" tab, and make the "Next time start with the Wizard interface" unchecked.
5. Click the OK button to close the configuration dialog box.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Run WinZip again. You should not see the wizard dialog box any more.
2018-10-19, 190👍, 0💬
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...