Stop WinZip Wizard Window
How to stop WinZip wizard window? I am tired of seeing the wizard window showing up each time when I start WinZip.
This wizard window of old WinZip version can be turned off, if you don't want to see it. Here is how:
1. Run WinZip. The wizard dialog box shows up.
2. Click the "WinZip Classic" button. The WinZip window shows up.
3. Select menu Options > Configuration. The configuration dialog box shows up.
4. Click the "Miscellaneous" tab, and make the "Next time start with the Wizard interface" unchecked.
5. Click the OK button to close the configuration dialog box.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Run WinZip again. You should not see the wizard dialog box any more.
2018-10-19, 130👍, 0💬
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...