Stop WinZip Wizard Window
How to stop WinZip wizard window? I am tired of seeing the wizard window showing up each time when I start WinZip.
This wizard window of old WinZip version can be turned off, if you don't want to see it. Here is how:
1. Run WinZip. The wizard dialog box shows up.
2. Click the "WinZip Classic" button. The WinZip window shows up.
3. Select menu Options > Configuration. The configuration dialog box shows up.
4. Click the "Miscellaneous" tab, and make the "Next time start with the Wizard interface" unchecked.
5. Click the OK button to close the configuration dialog box.
6. Select menu File > Exit to close WinZip.
7. Run WinZip again. You should not see the wizard dialog box any more.
2018-10-19, 384👍, 0💬
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...