Install Skype Meeting App in Internet Explorer
How to Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Internet Explorer (IE)?
You can follow this tutorial to install Skype Meeting App, also called Skype Web App, in Internet Explorer (IE).
1. If IE is your default Web browser, click on the Try Skype Web App <https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1> link. "xxx", "yyy" and "zzz" will be your organization name, the meeting organizer ID and the meeting ID.
2. Or enter the URL, https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1, directly in IE.
3. IE displays the Skype for Business page and starts to download Skype Meeting App. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\SkypeMeetingsApp.msi, when
4. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\SkypeMeetingsApp.msi to run it. You see the installation process starts.
5. Click on "join the meeting" again, after "Skype Meeting App" is installed. You see a security warning message:
A website wants to open web content using this program on your computer: Name: ShellApp.exe Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
6. Click "Allow" to confirm. You see Skype Meetings App window with the join meeting form.
7. Enter your name and click "Join".
You will be in the meeting or in the lobby for the meeting organizer to accept you to the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to
Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Internet Explorer (IE):
2018-02-08, 323👍, 0💬
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...