Install Skype Meeting App in Internet Explorer
How to Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Internet Explorer (IE)?
You can follow this tutorial to install Skype Meeting App, also called Skype Web App, in Internet Explorer (IE).
1. If IE is your default Web browser, click on the Try Skype Web App <https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1> link. "xxx", "yyy" and "zzz" will be your organization name, the meeting organizer ID and the meeting ID.
2. Or enter the URL, https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1, directly in IE.
3. IE displays the Skype for Business page and starts to download Skype Meeting App. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\SkypeMeetingsApp.msi, when
4. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\SkypeMeetingsApp.msi to run it. You see the installation process starts.
5. Click on "join the meeting" again, after "Skype Meeting App" is installed. You see a security warning message:
A website wants to open web content using this program on your computer: Name: ShellApp.exe Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
6. Click "Allow" to confirm. You see Skype Meetings App window with the join meeting form.
7. Enter your name and click "Join".
You will be in the meeting or in the lobby for the meeting organizer to accept you to the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to
Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Internet Explorer (IE):
2018-02-08, 199👍, 0💬
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...