Install Skype Meeting App in Internet Explorer
How to Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Internet Explorer (IE)?
You can follow this tutorial to install Skype Meeting App, also called Skype Web App, in Internet Explorer (IE).
1. If IE is your default Web browser, click on the Try Skype Web App <https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1> link. "xxx", "yyy" and "zzz" will be your organization name, the meeting organizer ID and the meeting ID.
2. Or enter the URL, https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1, directly in IE.
3. IE displays the Skype for Business page and starts to download Skype Meeting App. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\SkypeMeetingsApp.msi, when
4. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\SkypeMeetingsApp.msi to run it. You see the installation process starts.
5. Click on "join the meeting" again, after "Skype Meeting App" is installed. You see a security warning message:
A website wants to open web content using this program on your computer: Name: ShellApp.exe Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
6. Click "Allow" to confirm. You see Skype Meetings App window with the join meeting form.
7. Enter your name and click "Join".
You will be in the meeting or in the lobby for the meeting organizer to accept you to the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to
Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Internet Explorer (IE):
2018-02-08, 404👍, 0💬
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...