Download and Install Facebook for Android
How to download and install Facebook for my Android phone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Facebook for your Android phone:
1. Go to "Apps > Play Store" on your Android phone.
2. Search for "Facebook". You see "Facebook" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Facebook" icon: . You see detailed information about Facebook for Android.
4. Tap on "READ MORE". You see more details.
5. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Facebook ... Version: 220.127.116.11.385 Updated: Jan 10, 2018 Downloads: 1,000,000,000+ Offered by: Facebook Developer e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Tap "X" to close the details screen.
7. Tap the "INSTALL". You see the download progress status.
8. Wait for the download and installation to finish.
9. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install
"Facebook" from Play Store on Android devices:
2018-02-28, 1209👍, 0💬
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Over the years, Fitbit has used a number of icons on their wearable...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...