Download and Install Facebook for Android
How to download and install Facebook for my Android phone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Facebook for your Android phone:
1. Go to "Apps > Play Store" on your Android phone.
2. Search for "Facebook". You see "Facebook" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Facebook" icon: . You see detailed information about Facebook for Android.
4. Tap on "READ MORE". You see more details.
5. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Facebook ... Version: 18.104.22.168.385 Updated: Jan 10, 2018 Downloads: 1,000,000,000+ Offered by: Facebook Developer e-mail: email@example.com
6. Tap "X" to close the details screen.
7. Tap the "INSTALL". You see the download progress status.
8. Wait for the download and installation to finish.
9. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install
"Facebook" from Play Store on Android devices:
2018-02-28, 258👍, 0💬
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...