Download and Install Facebook for Android
How to download and install Facebook for my Android phone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Facebook for your Android phone:
1. Go to "Apps > Play Store" on your Android phone.
2. Search for "Facebook". You see "Facebook" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Facebook" icon: . You see detailed information about Facebook for Android.
4. Tap on "READ MORE". You see more details.
5. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Facebook ... Version: 184.108.40.206.385 Updated: Jan 10, 2018 Downloads: 1,000,000,000+ Offered by: Facebook Developer e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Tap "X" to close the details screen.
7. Tap the "INSTALL". You see the download progress status.
8. Wait for the download and installation to finish.
9. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install
"Facebook" from Play Store on Android devices:
2018-02-28, 683👍, 0💬
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...