Download and Install Facebook for Android
How to download and install Facebook for my Android phone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Facebook for your Android phone:
1. Go to "Apps > Play Store" on your Android phone.
2. Search for "Facebook". You see "Facebook" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Facebook" icon: . You see detailed information about Facebook for Android.
4. Tap on "READ MORE". You see more details.
5. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Facebook ... Version: 126.96.36.199.385 Updated: Jan 10, 2018 Downloads: 1,000,000,000+ Offered by: Facebook Developer e-mail: email@example.com
6. Tap "X" to close the details screen.
7. Tap the "INSTALL". You see the download progress status.
8. Wait for the download and installation to finish.
9. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Facebook" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install
"Facebook" from Play Store on Android devices:
2018-02-28, 195👍, 0💬
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...