Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Chrome
How to Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Google Chrome?
You can follow this tutorial to install Skype Meeting App, also called Skype Web App, in Google Chrome.
1. If Google Chrome is your default Web browser, click on the Try Skype Web App <https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1> link. "xxx", "yyy" and "zzz" will be your organization name, the meeting organizer ID and the meeting ID.
2. Or enter the URL, https://meet.lync.com/xxx/yyy/zzz?sl=1, directly in Google Chrome.
3. Chrome displays the Skype for Business page and starts to download Skype Meeting App. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\SkypeMeetingsApp.msi, when
4. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\SkypeMeetingsApp.msi to run it. You the installation process starts.
5. Click on "join the meeting" again, after "Skype Meeting App" is installed. You see URL:sfb (skype for business) protocol confirmation.
6. Click "Open URL:sfb" to confirm. You see Skype Meetings App window with the join meeting form.
7. Enter your name and click "Join".
You will be in the meeting or in the lobby for the meeting organizer to accept you to the meeting.
The picture below shows you how to
Install and Start Skype Meeting App in Google Chrome:
2020-04-14, 1229👍, 2💬
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...