Turn on Skype for Business in Outlook on Windows
How to Turn on Skype for Business in Outlook on my Windows computer? I want to schedule Skype for Business meetings in Outlook.
By default, the Skype for Business add-in for Outlook should be turned on automatically when Skype for Business is installed on your Windows computer.
But if it is not turned on, you can follow this tutorial to turn on the Skype for Business add-in for Outlook.
1. Start Outlook on your Windows computer.
2. On the File menu, click Options.
3. In the navigation pane, click Add-Ins.
4. On the Manage menu, select COM Add-Ins, and then click Go.
5. In the COM Add-Ins dialog box, select the Skype Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013 option, and then click OK.
The picture below shows you how to
Turn on Skype for Business in Outlook on Windows:
2018-03-13, 250👍, 0💬
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...