Turn on Skype for Business in Outlook on Windows
How to Turn on Skype for Business in Outlook on my Windows computer? I want to schedule Skype for Business meetings in Outlook.
By default, the Skype for Business add-in for Outlook should be turned on automatically when Skype for Business is installed on your Windows computer.
But if it is not turned on, you can follow this tutorial to turn on the Skype for Business add-in for Outlook.
1. Start Outlook on your Windows computer.
2. On the File menu, click Options.
3. In the navigation pane, click Add-Ins.
4. On the Manage menu, select COM Add-Ins, and then click Go.
5. In the COM Add-Ins dialog box, select the Skype Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013 option, and then click OK.
The picture below shows you how to
Turn on Skype for Business in Outlook on Windows:
2018-03-13, 491👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to start to troubleshoot my Actiontec GT784WNV Modem? I am not able to access Internet. If you a...
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...