Turn on Skype for Business in Outlook on Windows
How to Turn on Skype for Business in Outlook on my Windows computer? I want to schedule Skype for Business meetings in Outlook.
By default, the Skype for Business add-in for Outlook should be turned on automatically when Skype for Business is installed on your Windows computer.
But if it is not turned on, you can follow this tutorial to turn on the Skype for Business add-in for Outlook.
1. Start Outlook on your Windows computer.
2. On the File menu, click Options.
3. In the navigation pane, click Add-Ins.
4. On the Manage menu, select COM Add-Ins, and then click Go.
5. In the COM Add-Ins dialog box, select the Skype Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013 option, and then click OK.
The picture below shows you how to
Turn on Skype for Business in Outlook on Windows:
2018-03-13, 611👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 50.1 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla...
What are "AutoCorrect Actions" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "AutoCorrect Actions" are add...
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...