Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows
How to Record a Skype for Business Meeting on my Windows computer?
When you record a Skype for Business meeting, you capture audio, video, instant messaging (IM), screen sharing, PowerPoint slides, whiteboard activity, and polling. Any of the presenters can record a meeting and save it on their computers.
You can following this tutorial to record you Skype for Business meeting:
1. Click "More Options" icon at the bottom right corner of the meeting screen and choose "Start Recording". You see recording started.
2. Click "Pause", "Resume" or "Stop" icons on the bottom bar of the meeting window to control the recording.
3. When meeting is ended, the recording is saved in MP4 format in the default recording folder C:\Users\fyicenter\Videos\Lync Recordings.
4. Click "Tools > Recording Manager" menu. You see the "Recording Manager" screen.
5. Select any recording to play back or delete.
The picture below shows you how to
Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows (source: unisa.edu.au):
2018-03-13, 257👍, 0💬
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...