Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows
How to Record a Skype for Business Meeting on my Windows computer?
When you record a Skype for Business meeting, you capture audio, video, instant messaging (IM), screen sharing, PowerPoint slides, whiteboard activity, and polling. Any of the presenters can record a meeting and save it on their computers.
You can following this tutorial to record you Skype for Business meeting:
1. Click "More Options" icon at the bottom right corner of the meeting screen and choose "Start Recording". You see recording started.
2. Click "Pause", "Resume" or "Stop" icons on the bottom bar of the meeting window to control the recording.
3. When meeting is ended, the recording is saved in MP4 format in the default recording folder C:\Users\fyicenter\Videos\Lync Recordings.
4. Click "Tools > Recording Manager" menu. You see the "Recording Manager" screen.
5. Select any recording to play back or delete.
The picture below shows you how to
Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows (source: unisa.edu.au):
2018-03-13, 325👍, 0💬
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
What are URL:sfb and URL:lync15 Protocols? URL:sfb and URL:lync15 protocols are special network prot...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...