Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows
How to Record a Skype for Business Meeting on my Windows computer?
When you record a Skype for Business meeting, you capture audio, video, instant messaging (IM), screen sharing, PowerPoint slides, whiteboard activity, and polling. Any of the presenters can record a meeting and save it on their computers.
You can following this tutorial to record you Skype for Business meeting:
1. Click "More Options" icon at the bottom right corner of the meeting screen and choose "Start Recording". You see recording started.
2. Click "Pause", "Resume" or "Stop" icons on the bottom bar of the meeting window to control the recording.
3. When meeting is ended, the recording is saved in MP4 format in the default recording folder C:\Users\fyicenter\Videos\Lync Recordings.
4. Click "Tools > Recording Manager" menu. You see the "Recording Manager" screen.
5. Select any recording to play back or delete.
The picture below shows you how to
Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows (source: unisa.edu.au):
2018-03-13, 616👍, 0💬
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...