Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows
How to Record a Skype for Business Meeting on my Windows computer?
When you record a Skype for Business meeting, you capture audio, video, instant messaging (IM), screen sharing, PowerPoint slides, whiteboard activity, and polling. Any of the presenters can record a meeting and save it on their computers.
You can following this tutorial to record you Skype for Business meeting:
1. Click "More Options" icon at the bottom right corner of the meeting screen and choose "Start Recording". You see recording started.
2. Click "Pause", "Resume" or "Stop" icons on the bottom bar of the meeting window to control the recording.
3. When meeting is ended, the recording is saved in MP4 format in the default recording folder C:\Users\fyicenter\Videos\Lync Recordings.
4. Click "Tools > Recording Manager" menu. You see the "Recording Manager" screen.
5. Select any recording to play back or delete.
The picture below shows you how to
Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows (source: unisa.edu.au):
2018-03-13, 744👍, 0💬
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
What is "GoToMeeting Outlook COM Addin" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "GoToMeeting Outlook...