Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows
How to Record a Skype for Business Meeting on my Windows computer?
When you record a Skype for Business meeting, you capture audio, video, instant messaging (IM), screen sharing, PowerPoint slides, whiteboard activity, and polling. Any of the presenters can record a meeting and save it on their computers.
You can following this tutorial to record you Skype for Business meeting:
1. Click "More Options" icon at the bottom right corner of the meeting screen and choose "Start Recording". You see recording started.
2. Click "Pause", "Resume" or "Stop" icons on the bottom bar of the meeting window to control the recording.
3. When meeting is ended, the recording is saved in MP4 format in the default recording folder C:\Users\fyicenter\Videos\Lync Recordings.
4. Click "Tools > Recording Manager" menu. You see the "Recording Manager" screen.
5. Select any recording to play back or delete.
The picture below shows you how to
Record Skype for Business Meeting on Windows (source: unisa.edu.au):
2018-03-13, 290👍, 0💬
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
How to add comments on slides? I am reviewing someone else's presentation and I want to add some com...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 50.1? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 50.1, you can follow this t...