Troubleshooting Fitbit Sync Issue
How to troubleshoot Fitbit device sync issue? My Fitbit device is connected to my Windows computer, but no new tracking data showing up on Fitbit server.
If you have registered your Fitbit device through a Windows computer, you can follow the following steps to troubleshot:
1. Try initiating a manual sync: Click the Fitbit Connect icon and click Open Main Menu; With your charged tracker nearby, click Sync Now; You may be asked to sign in to your Fitbit account, after which your tracker should sync. If you see a message saying your tracker can't be found, wake it up by pressing its button (most trackers) or tapping it (Flex).
2. Check if your tracker synced by clicking the gear icon in the top right of your fitbit.com dashboard. You'll see the last sync time below the image of the tracker.
3. If your tracker didn't sync, restart your tracker using the instructions in How do I restart my tracker?
4. If your tracker still won't sync, uninstall and reinstall Fitbit Connect using the instructions in How do I reinstall Fitbit Connect?
5. If your tracker didn't sync, and you have access to a mobile device, try syncing with the Fitbit app.
6. If you also sync with an Android device, have the Always Connected option turned on in the Fitbit app, and your phone is nearby when you try to sync with Fitbit Connect and your computer, your tracker will not sync with your computer. To sync with Fitbit Connect and your computer: In the Fitbit app, tap the tracker tile twice, and turn off Always Connected to avoid interference with your dongle and to sync with your computer. Turn off Bluetooth on your Android device.
2019-07-21, 1006👍, 2💬
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
How to unzip a PowerPoint .pptx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .pptx file is really a...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...