Troubleshooting Fitbit Sync Issue
How to troubleshoot Fitbit device sync issue? My Fitbit device is connected to my Windows computer, but no new tracking data showing up on Fitbit server.
If you have registered your Fitbit device through a Windows computer, you can follow the following steps to troubleshot:
1. Try initiating a manual sync: Click the Fitbit Connect icon and click Open Main Menu; With your charged tracker nearby, click Sync Now; You may be asked to sign in to your Fitbit account, after which your tracker should sync. If you see a message saying your tracker can't be found, wake it up by pressing its button (most trackers) or tapping it (Flex).
2. Check if your tracker synced by clicking the gear icon in the top right of your fitbit.com dashboard. You'll see the last sync time below the image of the tracker.
3. If your tracker didn't sync, restart your tracker using the instructions in How do I restart my tracker?
4. If your tracker still won't sync, uninstall and reinstall Fitbit Connect using the instructions in How do I reinstall Fitbit Connect?
5. If your tracker didn't sync, and you have access to a mobile device, try syncing with the Fitbit app.
6. If you also sync with an Android device, have the Always Connected option turned on in the Fitbit app, and your phone is nearby when you try to sync with Fitbit Connect and your computer, your tracker will not sync with your computer. To sync with Fitbit Connect and your computer: In the Fitbit app, tap the tracker tile twice, and turn off Always Connected to avoid interference with your dongle and to sync with your computer. Turn off Bluetooth on your Android device.
2019-07-21, 1536👍, 2💬
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
How to create a new PowerPoint Template? I have created a slide master and some useful slide layouts...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...