Create DITA Concept Topic Document
How to create a DITA Concept Topic document with FrameMaker?
A DITA Concept Topic Document is more objective, containing definitions, rules, and guidelines for a single concept.
You can follow this tutorial to create a DITA Concept Topic document with FrameMaker.
1. Start FrameMaker.
2. Click "File > New > XML" menu. You see "New XML" screen.
3. Select "DITA > Concept" and click "OK". You see a blank template DITA Task document displayed.
4. Click on the "XML View" icon in the menu bar and next to the search icon. You see the XML elements of the DITA Concept document.
5. Enter more details to complete the Concept document as shown below:
<concept id="id17BC80720NA"> <title>What Is DITA</title> <shortdesc>Description of DITA (Darwin Information Typing Architecture)</shortdesc> <prolog> <author>FYICenter.com</author> </prolog> <conbody> <p>DITA is an XML data model for authoring and publishing. It is an open standard that is defined and maintained by the OASIS DITA Technical Committee.</p> </conbody> </concept>
6. Click "File > Save As" to save the document to DITA-Topic-Concept-Example.xml in "XML (*.xml)" format.
The picture below shows you how to create a new DITA Concept document in FrameMaker:
2017-12-04, 223👍, 0💬
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...