Create DITA Task Topic Document
How to create a DITA Task Topic document with FrameMaker?
A DITA Task Topic Document lists a series of steps that users follow to produce an intended outcome.
You can follow this tutorial to create a DITA Task Topic document with FrameMaker.
1. Start FrameMaker.
2. Click "File > New > XML" menu. You see "New XML" screen.
3. Select "DITA > Task" and click "OK". You see a blank template DITA Task document displayed.
4. Click on the "XML View" icon in the menu bar and next to the search icon. You see the XML elements of the DITA Task document.
5. Enter more details to complete the Task document as shown below:
<task id="id17B9D0I90HS"> <title>Creating DITA Task XML Document</title> <prolog> <author>FYIcenter.com</author> </prolog> <taskbody> <prereq>You must have FrameMaker installed and running.</prereq> <steps> <step><cmd>Click "File > New > XML" menu.</cmd></step> <step><cmd>Select "DITA > Task".</cmd></step> <step><cmd>Enter some steps.</cmd></step> <step><cmd>Click "File > Save As" menu to save the document.</cmd></step> </steps> </taskbody> </task>
6. Click "File > Save As" to save the document to DITA-Topic-Task-Example.xml in "XML (*.xml)" format.
The picture below shows you how to create a new DITA Task document in FrameMaker:
2017-12-04, 173👍, 0💬
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...