Generate PDF from FrameMaker Book
How to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book? I want to send the book to someone else to view and print.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker book like FM-Book-Example.book, and click "Edit > Update Book" menu to ensure the entire book is updated.
2. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Save As PDF" menu You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Enter the PDF file name like "FM-Book-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "PDF (*.pdf)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "PDF Setup for Selected Files" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Set".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the PDF file, and open it with Adobe Acrobat to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate PDF from a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-06, 227👍, 0💬
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...