Generate PDF from FrameMaker Book
How to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book? I want to send the book to someone else to view and print.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker book like FM-Book-Example.book, and click "Edit > Update Book" menu to ensure the entire book is updated.
2. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Save As PDF" menu You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Enter the PDF file name like "FM-Book-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "PDF (*.pdf)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "PDF Setup for Selected Files" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Set".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the PDF file, and open it with Adobe Acrobat to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate PDF from a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-06, 313👍, 0💬
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...