Generate PDF from FrameMaker Book
How to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book? I want to send the book to someone else to view and print.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker book like FM-Book-Example.book, and click "Edit > Update Book" menu to ensure the entire book is updated.
2. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Save As PDF" menu You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Enter the PDF file name like "FM-Book-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "PDF (*.pdf)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "PDF Setup for Selected Files" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Set".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the PDF file, and open it with Adobe Acrobat to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate PDF from a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-06, 1940👍, 0💬
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore. You can following this tuto...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to connect FileZilla to an Anonymous FTP Server? If you know the server host name, you can conne...