Generate PDF from FrameMaker Book
How to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book? I want to send the book to someone else to view and print.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker book like FM-Book-Example.book, and click "Edit > Update Book" menu to ensure the entire book is updated.
2. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Save As PDF" menu You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Enter the PDF file name like "FM-Book-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "PDF (*.pdf)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "PDF Setup for Selected Files" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Set".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the PDF file, and open it with Adobe Acrobat to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate PDF from a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-06, 841👍, 0💬
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...