Generate PDF from FrameMaker Book
How to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book? I want to send the book to someone else to view and print.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker book like FM-Book-Example.book, and click "Edit > Update Book" menu to ensure the entire book is updated.
2. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Save As PDF" menu You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Enter the PDF file name like "FM-Book-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "PDF (*.pdf)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "PDF Setup for Selected Files" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Set".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the PDF file, and open it with Adobe Acrobat to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate PDF from a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-06, 270👍, 0💬
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
Useful PHP Code Snippets for Developers - The Real Way To Check Uploaded File Type <?php // H...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...