Generate PDF from FrameMaker Book
How to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book? I want to send the book to someone else to view and print.
You can follow this tutorial to generate a PDF version from a FrameMaker book.
1. Open the FrameMaker book like FM-Book-Example.book, and click "Edit > Update Book" menu to ensure the entire book is updated.
2. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Save As PDF" menu You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Enter the PDF file name like "FM-Book-Example". And make sure that "Save as type" is set to "PDF (*.pdf)".
4. Click "Save". You see the "PDF Setup for Selected Files" screen.
5. Keep the default settings and click "Set".
6. Wait for FrameMaker to finish generating the PDF file, and open it with Adobe Acrobat to verify.
The picture below shows you how to generate PDF from a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-06, 177👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
Can I sync my Fitbit device with more than one phone or computer? You can sync your tracker with any...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...