Save FrameMaker Book
How to save a FrameMaker book? I want to save a new FrameMaker bookd that I have just created.
You can follow this tutorial to save a FrameMaker book.
1. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel.
2. Click "File > Save As" menu. You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Select the folder where you want to save the book. Then enter the file name like "FM-Book-Example" in the "File name" field.
4. Make sure that the "Save as type" is set to "Book 2017 (*.book)".
5. Click "Save" to save the document.
The picture below shows you how to save a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-14, 339👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...