Save FrameMaker Book
How to save a FrameMaker book? I want to save a new FrameMaker bookd that I have just created.
You can follow this tutorial to save a FrameMaker book.
1. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel.
2. Click "File > Save As" menu. You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Select the folder where you want to save the book. Then enter the file name like "FM-Book-Example" in the "File name" field.
4. Make sure that the "Save as type" is set to "Book 2017 (*.book)".
5. Click "Save" to save the document.
The picture below shows you how to save a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-14, 244👍, 0💬
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...