Save FrameMaker Book
How to save a FrameMaker book? I want to save a new FrameMaker bookd that I have just created.
You can follow this tutorial to save a FrameMaker book.
1. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel.
2. Click "File > Save As" menu. You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Select the folder where you want to save the book. Then enter the file name like "FM-Book-Example" in the "File name" field.
4. Make sure that the "Save as type" is set to "Book 2017 (*.book)".
5. Click "Save" to save the document.
The picture below shows you how to save a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-14, 729👍, 0💬
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...