Save FrameMaker Book
How to save a FrameMaker book? I want to save a new FrameMaker bookd that I have just created.
You can follow this tutorial to save a FrameMaker book.
1. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel.
2. Click "File > Save As" menu. You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Select the folder where you want to save the book. Then enter the file name like "FM-Book-Example" in the "File name" field.
4. Make sure that the "Save as type" is set to "Book 2017 (*.book)".
5. Click "Save" to save the document.
The picture below shows you how to save a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-14, 377👍, 0💬
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...