Web Design (44)
Save FrameMaker Book
How to save a FrameMaker book? I want to save a new FrameMaker bookd that I have just created.
You can follow this tutorial to save a FrameMaker book.
1. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel.
2. Click "File > Save As" menu. You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Select the folder where you want to save the book. Then enter the file name like "FM-Book-Example" in the "File name" field.
4. Make sure that the "Save as type" is set to "Book 2017 (*.book)".
5. Click "Save" to save the document.
The picture below shows you how to save a FrameMaker book:
⇒ Build Table of Content for FrameMaker Book
⇐ Add Documents to FrameMaker Book
⇑ Create and Update FrameMaker Books
2018-01-14, 1456👍, 0💬
Where does Mozilla Firefox 50.1 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Over the years, Fitbit has used a number of icons on their wearable...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...