Save FrameMaker Book
How to save a FrameMaker book? I want to save a new FrameMaker bookd that I have just created.
You can follow this tutorial to save a FrameMaker book.
1. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel.
2. Click "File > Save As" menu. You see the "Save Book" screen.
3. Select the folder where you want to save the book. Then enter the file name like "FM-Book-Example" in the "File name" field.
4. Make sure that the "Save as type" is set to "Book 2017 (*.book)".
5. Click "Save" to save the document.
The picture below shows you how to save a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-14, 299👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...