Build Table of Content for FrameMaker Book
How to build TOC (Table Of Content) for a FrameMaker book? I have multiple chapters saved in individual FrameMaker documents.
You can follow this tutorial to build the TOC (Table Of Content) for a FrameMaker book.
1. Open each the FrameMaker document for each chapter in the book. Select the chapter title and select "Heading 1" in the "Paragraph Formats" list.
2. Change section title to "Heading 2" for each section in the each chapter.
3. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel.
4. Click "Insert > Create Standalone TOC" menu. You see the "Set Up Table of Contents" screen.
5. Select "Heading 1" in the list on the right, and click left arrow to move it the left side.
6. Select "Heading 2" in the list on the right, and click left arrow to move it the left side.
7. Click "OK" to finish setting up the table of content as standalone FrameMaker document. You see a new FrameMaker document, FM-Book-Example-TOC.fm, created and added to the FrameMaker book.
See the next tutorial on how to update the table of contents FrameMaker document.
The picture below shows you how to build table of contents for a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-14, 187👍, 0💬
How to download and install PdfMerger on Windows? I heard it's a nice tool split and merger PDF file...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Outlook? I want to know how to know...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
What Is DUALphone for Skype? DUALphone is a cordless Skype phone that operates without the use of a ...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...