Websites Sending Cookies to Google Chrome 61
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Google Chrome 61?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Google Chrome. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Google Chrome 61 and visit Sign in with your Google Account page.
2. Click the menu icon at the top right corner, and select "Settings" from the menu. You see the "chrome://settings" page.
3. Scroll down and open the "Advanced" setting section. And scroll down again.
4. Click the little triangle on the right side to open the "Content settings" section You see the "chrome://settings/content" page.
5. Click the little triangle on the right side to open the "Cookies" section. You see the "chrome://settings/content/cookies" page.
6. Scroll down. You see a list of cookies received from Websites:
7. Click and open the "accounts.google.com" site. You see two cookies displayed: "GAPS" and "Local storage".
8. Click the "GALX" cookie. You see details of the cookie displayed:
Name: GALX Content: 1:iTfg7NQP23BLss8bwqnPyu_Q1VFZpw:3giroqMtwyUQG_rp Domain: accounts.google.com Path: / ...
The pictrure below shows you the view "Cookies" screen in Chrome 61:
2017-11-02, 194👍, 0💬
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
How to create a new WeChat account without phone number? I want to use WeChat, but I don't have a ce...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...