Websites Sending Cookies to Google Chrome 61
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Google Chrome 61?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Google Chrome. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Google Chrome 61 and visit Sign in with your Google Account page.
2. Click the menu icon at the top right corner, and select "Settings" from the menu. You see the "chrome://settings" page.
3. Scroll down and open the "Advanced" setting section. And scroll down again.
4. Click the little triangle on the right side to open the "Content settings" section You see the "chrome://settings/content" page.
5. Click the little triangle on the right side to open the "Cookies" section. You see the "chrome://settings/content/cookies" page.
6. Scroll down. You see a list of cookies received from Websites:
7. Click and open the "accounts.google.com" site. You see two cookies displayed: "GAPS" and "Local storage".
8. Click the "GALX" cookie. You see details of the cookie displayed:
Name: GALX Content: 1:iTfg7NQP23BLss8bwqnPyu_Q1VFZpw:3giroqMtwyUQG_rp Domain: accounts.google.com Path: / ...
The pictrure below shows you the view "Cookies" screen in Chrome 61:
2017-11-02, 602👍, 0💬
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...