Websites Sending Cookies to Google Chrome 61
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Google Chrome 61?
When you are visiting a Website, it sends cookies to Google Chrome. If you want to know what cookies a Website is sending to your computer, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Run Google Chrome 61 and visit Sign in with your Google Account page.
2. Click the menu icon at the top right corner, and select "Settings" from the menu. You see the "chrome://settings" page.
3. Scroll down and open the "Advanced" setting section. And scroll down again.
4. Click the little triangle on the right side to open the "Content settings" section You see the "chrome://settings/content" page.
5. Click the little triangle on the right side to open the "Cookies" section. You see the "chrome://settings/content/cookies" page.
6. Scroll down. You see a list of cookies received from Websites:
7. Click and open the "accounts.google.com" site. You see two cookies displayed: "GAPS" and "Local storage".
8. Click the "GALX" cookie. You see details of the cookie displayed:
Name: GALX Content: 1:iTfg7NQP23BLss8bwqnPyu_Q1VFZpw:3giroqMtwyUQG_rp Domain: accounts.google.com Path: / ...
The pictrure below shows you the view "Cookies" screen in Chrome 61:
2017-11-02, 339👍, 0💬
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...