Download and Install Skype for iPhone
How to download and install Skype for iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Skype for iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Skype for iPhone". You see "Skype for iPhone" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Skype for iPhone" icon: . You see detailed information about Skype for iPhone.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Skype for iPhone ... Seller: Skype Communications S.a.r.l Category: Social Networking Updated: May 25, 2017 or later Version: 6.35.1 or higher Size: 84 MB or more Rating: Rated 4+ Family Sharing: Yes
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Skype for iPhone" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Skype for iPhone" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Skype for iPhone" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Skype for iPhone" from App Store on iPhone:
â‡‘ Skype for iPhone
2017-07-18, 947👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...
How to add ActiveX controls, like text command button, text box, check box, etc., to Presentation sl...
Why I am getting the "Account Frozen" message when login to OneDrive? If you have not used your free...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...