Download and Install Skype for iPhone
How to download and install Skype for iPhone? I heard it's free and I want to try it.
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Skype for iPhone:
1. Go to App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for "Skype for iPhone". You see "Skype for iPhone" showing up in the search result list.
3. Tap on the "Skype for iPhone" icon: . You see detailed information about Skype for iPhone.
4. Swipe up and down to review the detailed information to make sure that it's the legitimate app:
Skype for iPhone ... Seller: Skype Communications S.a.r.l Category: Social Networking Updated: May 25, 2017 or later Version: 6.35.1 or higher Size: 84 MB or more Rating: Rated 4+ Family Sharing: Yes
5. Tap the "GET" button next to "Skype for iPhone" title.
6. Enter your Apple ID password, if prompted. There will be no charge to your Apple account, since "Skype for iPhone" is a free app.
7. Wait for the download to finish.
8. Go to the Home Screen. You see "Skype for iPhone" listed as an app and ready to use.
The picture below shows you how to download and install "Skype for iPhone" from App Store on iPhone:
2017-07-18, 666👍, 0💬
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...