Web Design (44)
Setup Log File in FileZilla FTP Client
How to setup log file in FileZilla FTP Client?
It's always a good idea to turn on the logging function and setup log file in FileZilla FTP Client. It will record requests sent from you FileZilla FTP Client and responses received from the FTP server.
Here is how to setup log file in FileZilla FTP Client:
1. Click "Edit > Settings..." menu. You see the "Settings" dialog box showing up.
2. Select the "Logging" tab. You see the "Logging" options showing up.
3. Check "Show timestamps in message log" checkbox.
4. Check "Log to file" checkbox and "C:\temp\filezilla.log" as the "Filename".
5. Click "OK" to save the change.
From now on, all activities are logged into the log file.
⇒ Review Log File Entries in FileZilla FTP Client
⇐ Resume File Transfer in FileZilla FTP Client
2016-11-12, 2698👍, 0💬
How to apply a character style in Microsoft Word? I want to emphasize few words in a paragraph. Appl...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
How to turn on or off comments? I have a PowerPoint presentation which has comments entered by diffe...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to convert slide files created with older versions of PowerPoint to the current PowerPoint? I ha...