Setup Log File in FileZilla FTP Client
How to setup log file in FileZilla FTP Client?
It's always a good idea to turn on the logging function and setup log file in FileZilla FTP Client. It will record requests sent from you FileZilla FTP Client and responses received from the FTP server.
Here is how to setup log file in FileZilla FTP Client:
1. Click "Edit > Settings..." menu. You see the "Settings" dialog box showing up.
2. Select the "Logging" tab. You see the "Logging" options showing up.
3. Check "Show timestamps in message log" checkbox.
4. Check "Log to file" checkbox and "C:\temp\filezilla.log" as the "Filename".
5. Click "OK" to save the change.
From now on, all activities are logged into the log file.
2016-11-12, 1077👍, 0💬
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...