Download and Install FileZilla Client on Windows
How to download and install FileZilla Client on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install FileZilla client tool on your Windows computers.
1. Go to FillZilla Website.
2. Click the "Download" link on the left menu below "FileZilla" You see the FileZilla Client download page showing up.
3. Click the large "Download FileZilla Client" button. You see the "FileZilla_18.104.22.168_win32-setup_bundled.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "FileZilla_22.214.171.124_win32-setup_bundled.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for download to finish.
5. Double-click "FileZilla_126.96.36.199_win32-setup_bundled.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the FileZilla Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration (but skip the optional offer) and finish the installation.
2016-11-17, 1083👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...