Using Momocast with Safari on iPhone and iPad
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV?
If you are using Safari on iPhone or iPad and want to mirror Web page or watch video on your TV using Chromecast, you can donwload and use MomoCast:
1. Launch "Apple Store" and search for Momocast (by MK HQ).
2. Donwload MomoCast and launch it.
3. Tap "Try running in Safari". The MomoCast help page shows up in Safari.
4. Read instructions on the page. It also offers a nice video to for testing purpose.
5. The next step is to register MomoCast by tapping the action icon (up arrow on a box) of Safari browser. Then press the "..." icon in the botton row. You will see Momocast showing up. Tap on "MomoCast" to finish registering MomoCast. Now, "MomoCast" is listed as an extension, when the action icon is tapped.
6. When you need to do Chromecast, you need to run MomoCast by tapping the action icon again. The press the "MomoCast". Now, the cast icon is displayed at the top right corner of Safari screen.
7. Press the cast icon at the top right corner, and select your Chromecast device.
8. If you want to play a video from Web page on the TV, select play video.
9. If you want to mirror the Web page on the TV, select mirror Web page.
Note that MomoCast works on all iOS 8.0 devices, including iPad.
2018-01-11, 39767👍, 17💬
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
How to add a picture to a PowerPoint slide? I have a very nice picture I took from a meeting. Can I ...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...