Using Momocast with Safari on iPhone and iPad
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV?
If you are using Safari on iPhone or iPad and want to mirror Web page or watch video on your TV using Chromecast, you can donwload and use MomoCast:
1. Launch "Apple Store" and search for Momocast (by MK HQ).
2. Donwload MomoCast and launch it.
3. Tap "Try running in Safari". The MomoCast help page shows up in Safari.
4. Read instructions on the page. It also offers a nice video to for testing purpose.
5. The next step is to register MomoCast by tapping the action icon (up arrow on a box) of Safari browser. Then press the "..." icon in the botton row. You will see Momocast showing up. Tap on "MomoCast" to finish registering MomoCast. Now, "MomoCast" is listed as an extension, when the action icon is tapped.
6. When you need to do Chromecast, you need to run MomoCast by tapping the action icon again. The press the "MomoCast". Now, the cast icon is displayed at the top right corner of Safari screen.
7. Press the cast icon at the top right corner, and select your Chromecast device.
8. If you want to play a video from Web page on the TV, select play video.
9. If you want to mirror the Web page on the TV, select mirror Web page.
Note that MomoCast works on all iOS 8.0 devices, including iPad.
2017-05-04, 30260👍, 13💬
How register my Fitbit device through Fitbit Connect? I have an account with Fitbit server, installe...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...