Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server
How to Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server?
In order for clients to download or upload files on a FileZilla Server, you have to setup a user account for each client as described:
1. Start the FileZilla Server.
2. Start the FileZilla Server Interface.
3. Click "Edit > Users" menu. You see users setting screen showing up.
4. Click "Add" below the uses list panel. And a user name like "jack".
5. Select "General" page, check "Password" checkbox, and enter a password like "DontTell".
6. Select "Shared Folders" page, add a folder like E:\log.
7. Review the access permissions for "jack" on the added folder. "Read" only is good for download files. For upload file, "Create" and "Write" are needed.
8. Click "OK" to save the changes.
Now "jack" can use FTP client program to upload or download files through the FileZilla Server.
2016-11-24, 943👍, 0💬
How to remove Microsoft Teams form my Windows 7 system? I don't want it any more. You can remove Mic...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...