Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server
How to Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server?
In order for clients to download or upload files on a FileZilla Server, you have to setup a user account for each client as described:
1. Start the FileZilla Server.
2. Start the FileZilla Server Interface.
3. Click "Edit > Users" menu. You see users setting screen showing up.
4. Click "Add" below the uses list panel. And a user name like "jack".
5. Select "General" page, check "Password" checkbox, and enter a password like "DontTell".
6. Select "Shared Folders" page, add a folder like E:\log.
7. Review the access permissions for "jack" on the added folder. "Read" only is good for download files. For upload file, "Create" and "Write" are needed.
8. Click "OK" to save the changes.
Now "jack" can use FTP client program to upload or download files through the FileZilla Server.
2016-11-24, 368👍, 0💬
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...