Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server
How to Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server?
In order for clients to download or upload files on a FileZilla Server, you have to setup a user account for each client as described:
1. Start the FileZilla Server.
2. Start the FileZilla Server Interface.
3. Click "Edit > Users" menu. You see users setting screen showing up.
4. Click "Add" below the uses list panel. And a user name like "jack".
5. Select "General" page, check "Password" checkbox, and enter a password like "DontTell".
6. Select "Shared Folders" page, add a folder like E:\log.
7. Review the access permissions for "jack" on the added folder. "Read" only is good for download files. For upload file, "Create" and "Write" are needed.
8. Click "OK" to save the changes.
Now "jack" can use FTP client program to upload or download files through the FileZilla Server.
2016-11-24, 460👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
Where does Mozilla Firefox 2 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla Fi...
How to make my presentation beautiful by applying a built-in theme provided by Office PowerPoint 200...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...