Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server
How to Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server?
In order for clients to download or upload files on a FileZilla Server, you have to setup a user account for each client as described:
1. Start the FileZilla Server.
2. Start the FileZilla Server Interface.
3. Click "Edit > Users" menu. You see users setting screen showing up.
4. Click "Add" below the uses list panel. And a user name like "jack".
5. Select "General" page, check "Password" checkbox, and enter a password like "DontTell".
6. Select "Shared Folders" page, add a folder like E:\log.
7. Review the access permissions for "jack" on the added folder. "Read" only is good for download files. For upload file, "Create" and "Write" are needed.
8. Click "OK" to save the changes.
Now "jack" can use FTP client program to upload or download files through the FileZilla Server.
2016-11-24, 417👍, 0💬
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
What do those Fitbit icons mean? Here is a list of icons used by Fitbit devices and website: (Runnin...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...