Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server
How to Setup User Accounts for FileZilla Server?
In order for clients to download or upload files on a FileZilla Server, you have to setup a user account for each client as described:
1. Start the FileZilla Server.
2. Start the FileZilla Server Interface.
3. Click "Edit > Users" menu. You see users setting screen showing up.
4. Click "Add" below the uses list panel. And a user name like "jack".
5. Select "General" page, check "Password" checkbox, and enter a password like "DontTell".
6. Select "Shared Folders" page, add a folder like E:\log.
7. Review the access permissions for "jack" on the added folder. "Read" only is good for download files. For upload file, "Create" and "Write" are needed.
8. Click "OK" to save the changes.
Now "jack" can use FTP client program to upload or download files through the FileZilla Server.
2016-11-24, 487👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...
What is the best font families to use in Web pages? The best font families to use in your Websites a...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...