Setup Log File on FileZilla Server
How to setup log file in FileZilla Server? I want to record all connection activities coming from clients.
if you want to record connection activities from clients on FileZilla Server, you can follow these steps to turn on logging and log files:
1. Start FileZilla Server and FileZilla Server Interface.
2. Click "Edit > Settings" menu on FileZilla Server Interface. You see FileZilla Server Options screen showing up.
3. Click "Logging" from the list on the left. You see Logging options showing up.
4. Check the "Enable logging in file" checkbox.
5. Select "Use a different logfile each day" option as the "Logfile type".
6. Click "OK" to save changes.
FileZilla Server will record all activities from now on.
2016-11-20, 1280👍, 0💬
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to resume file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I have unfinished file transfer entries in the ...