Web Design (44)
Setup Log File on FileZilla Server
How to setup log file in FileZilla Server? I want to record all connection activities coming from clients.
if you want to record connection activities from clients on FileZilla Server, you can follow these steps to turn on logging and log files:
1. Start FileZilla Server and FileZilla Server Interface.
2. Click "Edit > Settings" menu on FileZilla Server Interface. You see FileZilla Server Options screen showing up.
3. Click "Logging" from the list on the left. You see Logging options showing up.
4. Check the "Enable logging in file" checkbox.
5. Select "Use a different logfile each day" option as the "Logfile type".
6. Click "OK" to save changes.
FileZilla Server will record all activities from now on.
⇒ Find and Read Log File on FileZilla Server
⇐ Change Control Connection Port on FileZilla Server
2016-11-20, 2216👍, 0💬
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...
How to login to Facebook with a Web browser? If you want to login to Facebook with a Web browser, yo...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...