Download and Install FileZilla Server on Windows
How to download and install FileZilla Server on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install FileZilla Server on your Windows computers.
1. Go to FillZilla Website.
2. Click the "Download" link on the left menu below "FileZilla Server" You see the FileZilla Server download page showing up.
3. Click the large "Download Now" button. You see the "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for download to finish.
5. Double-click "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the FileZilla Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
Two programs are installed on your computer:
2016-12-08, 491👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...