Download and Install FileZilla Server on Windows
How to download and install FileZilla Server on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install FileZilla Server on your Windows computers.
1. Go to FillZilla Website.
2. Click the "Download" link on the left menu below "FileZilla Server" You see the FileZilla Server download page showing up.
3. Click the large "Download Now" button. You see the "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for download to finish.
5. Double-click "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the FileZilla Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
Two programs are installed on your computer:
2016-12-08, 279👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
Is Tahoma font supported on iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices? The answer is no. Tahoma font is n...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...