Download and Install FileZilla Server on Windows
How to download and install FileZilla Server on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install FileZilla Server on your Windows computers.
1. Go to FillZilla Website.
2. Click the "Download" link on the left menu below "FileZilla Server" You see the FileZilla Server download page showing up.
3. Click the large "Download Now" button. You see the "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for download to finish.
5. Double-click "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the FileZilla Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
Two programs are installed on your computer:
2016-12-08, 905👍, 0💬
Where does Mozilla Firefox 50.1 store download files? When you download files from Websites, Mozilla...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
How to save word documents into Unicode UTF-8 text files? When I convert Word documents into text fi...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...