Web Design (44)
Download and Install FileZilla Server on Windows
How to download and install FileZilla Server on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install FileZilla Server on your Windows computers.
1. Go to FillZilla Website.
2. Click the "Download" link on the left menu below "FileZilla Server" You see the FileZilla Server download page showing up.
3. Click the large "Download Now" button. You see the "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for download to finish.
5. Double-click "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the FileZilla Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
Two programs are installed on your computer:
⇒ Start and Stop FileZilla Server Service
2016-12-08, 1470👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
What contents are stored in a Web Archive (.mht) file? When you convert a word document into a singl...
I have an Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A. Is it good? Yes. Apple iPad Air Model MD788C/A is a very go...
What is a PowerPoint Template (.potx) File? What is the difference between .potx and .pptx files? A ...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...