Download and Install FileZilla Server on Windows
How to download and install FileZilla Server on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install FileZilla Server on your Windows computers.
1. Go to FillZilla Website.
2. Click the "Download" link on the left menu below "FileZilla Server" You see the FileZilla Server download page showing up.
3. Click the large "Download Now" button. You see the "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for download to finish.
5. Double-click "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the FileZilla Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
Two programs are installed on your computer:
2016-12-08, 348👍, 0💬
What Is commons-io-2.4.jar? commons-io-2.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons ID 2.4, which is a librar...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
What is the difference between a Web page and a filtered Web page? Word supports 2 Web page formats:...
Why I am getting an error message dialog box when I try to save my PowerPoint presentation with some...