Download and Install FileZilla Server on Windows
How to download and install FileZilla Server on Windows computers?
You can follow these steps to download and install FileZilla Server on your Windows computers.
1. Go to FillZilla Website.
2. Click the "Download" link on the left menu below "FileZilla Server" You see the FileZilla Server download page showing up.
3. Click the large "Download Now" button. You see the "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" download prompt showing up.
4. Save "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" to a temporary folder, and wait for download to finish.
5. Double-click "FileZilla_Server-0_9_59.exe" in the temporary folder. You see the FileZilla Server installation screen showing up.
6. Take the default configuration and finish the installation.
Two programs are installed on your computer:
2016-12-08, 444👍, 0💬
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...