Web Design (44)
Convert Word Documents into Filtered Web Pages
How to convert a Word document into a filtered Web page? I have a nice Word document and want to publish it on my Website. Can I convert my word document into a filtered Web page?
Yes, you can easily convert a Word document into filtered Web page with Word in 5 steps:
1. Open your word document (extension .docx) in Word.
2. Click the File menu, then click Save As menu item. You will see the "Save As" box showing up.
3. In the "Save as type:" field, select "Web Page, Filtered (*.htm; *.html)" option from the dropdown list.
4. Click the Save button. You will see a warning message dialog box showing up. It says: "Saving Word_Tutorials.docx in this format (Web Page, Filtered) will remove Office-specific tags. Some Office features may not be available when you reopen the page. Do you want to save the document in this format?"
5. Click the OK button to ignore this warning. A Web page will be created with the HTML file named as file_name.htm and other supporting files stored in a sub-folder named as file_name_files.
⇒ Filtered Web Page Supporting Files Generated by Word
⇐ Web Page Supporting Files Generated by Word
⇑ Converting Microsoft Word to/from Other Format
2016-11-08, 2547👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Facebook? I want to know how to know how to u...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
"Muss i denn" is a German folk song in the Swabian German dialect. The present form dates back to 18...