Installing Fitbit Connect on Windows
How to download and install Fitbit Connect on my Windows computer? I need it to sync my Fitbit device.
To sync data from Fitbit device to a Windows computer, you need to download and install Fitbit Connect application:
1. Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup.
2. Scroll down to the "Don't have a mobile device available?" section.
3. Click on "Download For Windows".
4. Save the download file, FitbitConnect_Win_20151028_220.127.116.1142.exe, to desktop.
5. Run the download file and follow installation instructions to finish.
Below is a picture of Fitbit Connect installation screen.
2016-02-24, 1080👍, 0💬
How to add more rows to a table in Microsoft Word documents? One quick way to add rows to a table is...
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...