Installing Fitbit Connect on Windows
How to download and install Fitbit Connect on my Windows computer? I need it to sync my Fitbit device.
To sync data from Fitbit device to a Windows computer, you need to download and install Fitbit Connect application:
1. Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup.
2. Scroll down to the "Don't have a mobile device available?" section.
3. Click on "Download For Windows".
4. Save the download file, FitbitConnect_Win_20151028_184.108.40.20642.exe, to desktop.
5. Run the download file and follow installation instructions to finish.
Below is a picture of Fitbit Connect installation screen.
2016-02-24, 1405👍, 0💬
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0 add-on: FireFTP? FireFTP is a Mozilla Firefox 2 add-on that provi...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...