Installing Fitbit Connect on Windows
How to download and install Fitbit Connect on my Windows computer? I need it to sync my Fitbit device.
To sync data from Fitbit device to a Windows computer, you need to download and install Fitbit Connect application:
1. Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup.
2. Scroll down to the "Don't have a mobile device available?" section.
3. Click on "Download For Windows".
4. Save the download file, FitbitConnect_Win_20151028_126.96.36.19942.exe, to desktop.
5. Run the download file and follow installation instructions to finish.
Below is a picture of Fitbit Connect installation screen.
2016-02-24, 1337👍, 0💬
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
Why am I getting the "You now have two copies of a file" error from OneDrive for Windows? You will g...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...