Installing Fitbit Connect on Windows
How to download and install Fitbit Connect on my Windows computer? I need it to sync my Fitbit device.
To sync data from Fitbit device to a Windows computer, you need to download and install Fitbit Connect application:
1. Go to http://www.fitbit.com/setup.
2. Scroll down to the "Don't have a mobile device available?" section.
3. Click on "Download For Windows".
4. Save the download file, FitbitConnect_Win_20151028_126.96.36.19942.exe, to desktop.
5. Run the download file and follow installation instructions to finish.
Below is a picture of Fitbit Connect installation screen.
2016-02-24, 1153👍, 0💬
How to add more rows to a table in Microsoft Word documents? One quick way to add rows to a table is...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
How to view the document.xml file with a Web browser? Since the document.xml file contains text cont...
What are browser popup ads for Firefox? Browser popup ads are new browser windows opened by Websites...