Web Design (44)
Turn Off/On Microsoft Security Defaults
How to Turn Off/On Microsoft Security Defaults? I am the administrator or our Microsoft Business Account.
If you are the administrator of your Microsoft 365 Business account, you can follow this tutorial to turn on or turn off Microsoft Security Defaults for all users in your organization.
1. Sign in to your Microsoft Business Account and navigate to Microsoft 365 admin center. Or go to https://admin.microsoft.com/ directly.
2. Click and open the admin menu below the account menu at the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select "Admin centers > Azure Active Directory". You see the Azure Active Directory admin center.
4. Click "Azure Active Directory" from the admin menu on the left. You see a list of Active Directory admin tools.
5. Scroll down on the tool list and select "Properties". You see "Tenant properties" panel.
6. Scroll down on the panel and click "Manage Security defaults". You see the "Enable Security defaults" section.
7. Click "Yes" or "No" on the "Enable Security defaults" switch to turn on or turn off Microsoft Security Defaults.
8. Click "Save" to save the change.
⇒ Turn On/off Multi Factor Authentication
⇐ What Is Microsoft Security Defaults
⇑ Microsoft 365 for Business Admin
2021-10-27, 391👍, 0💬
Why am I getting the "Spawn Failed: Server at http://127.0.0.1:47353/u ser/fyicenter/didn't respond ...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft PowerPoint? I want to know how to c...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...