Web Design (44)
Microsoft Business Admin Center - Manage User
How to manage users in Microsoft Business Account? I am the administrator.
If you are the administrator of your Microsoft Business account, you can follow this tutorial to go to the admin center to manage users in your organization.
1. Go to Microsoft 365 product website.
2. Click "Sign in" in the menu to login to your Microsoft Business Account.
3. Click and open the account menu at the top left corner of the screen.
4. Select "Admin". You see the admin center screen.
5. Click on "Users" tab. You see a list of existing users in your organization.
Now you can:
Note that the user name link is not working Safari on Mac computers. You need to use Google Chrome to manager users.
⇒ Microsoft Business Admin Center - Assign License
⇐ Microsoft Business Account - Admin Center
⇑ Microsoft 365 for Business Admin
2021-10-27, 294👍, 0💬
How to Uninstall Skype Meetings App on Windows? I don't need it anymore. You can following this tuto...
How to add a new slide master in PowerPoint? I have 2 slide masters in the current template. They co...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft 365? Here ...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...