Web Design (44)
Microsoft Business Admin Center - Assign License
How to assign licenses to users in Microsoft Business Account? I am the administrator.
If you are the administrator of your Microsoft Business account, you can follow this tutorial to go to the admin center to assign license to users in your organization.
1. Sign in to your Microsoft Business Account.
2. Click and open the account menu at the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select "Admin" and click to open "Users" tab.
4. Click to open a user name. You see the user details panel.
5. Click the "License and apps" tab. You a list of licenses and a list of apps with check signs to indicate if they assigned to this user or not.
If you have available licenses, you can check the checkbox to assign one to this user.
If you don't have available licenses, you can uncheck the checkbox to release one from this user. Or you can purchase more licenses.
6. Click the "Save Changes" button.
⇒ Microsoft Business Admin Center - List of Tools
⇐ Microsoft Business Admin Center - Manage User
⇑ Microsoft 365 for Business Admin
2021-10-27, 271👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
What are the steps to insert Dynamic Fields in Microsoft Word? I want to insert the chapter heading ...
How to set column to be AUTO_INCREMENT in MySQL? And how to set its start value and increment value?...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Word? I want to know how to open PD...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...