Install Custom Fields Module
How to Install Custom Fields Module on Form Tools?
Custom Fields module lets you construct your own field types for use in your forms. Need to add some settings to an existing field type? A new validation rule? A totally new field type? This is the place!
Custom Fields module is not included in the Core distribution package. Here is what you can do to download and install Custom Fields module on my macOS.
1. Go to Form Tools module Website at modules.formtools.org.
2. Click "Download" in the Custom Fields line.
3. Open the downloaded file:
fyicenter$ tar -xf module-custom_fields-2.1.0.tar
4. Move and rename it to module folder to the Web server. Remember to remove the "module_" prefix and the "_2.1.0" version suffix from the module folder name.
fyicenter$ sudo module-custom_fields-2.1.0 \ /Library/WebServer/Documents/formtools/module
5. Log in to Form Tools as Admin and click "Modules" on the left menu.
6. Click "Refresh Module List" You should see "Custom Fields" included in the module list.
7. Click "INSTALL" in the "Custom Fields" line. You should see "Custom Fields" installed.
8. You can follow the same process to download and install other modules.
2019-12-19, 302👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Microsoft Office 365? Here is a collection...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Adobe Flash Player? I want to understand m...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...