Add a Client Account
How to add a new client account on Form Tools?
Once a form is created, you need to add some client accounts for other users to log in to Form Tools to submit format data or view existing form data.
1. Log in to Form Tools as Adminstrator.
2. Click "CLients" from the left menu. You should see a list of existing client accounts followed by the "Add Client" button.
3. Click on "Add Client". You should see the Add Client page.
4. Enter a new client profile and password.
Name: Amy Lee Username: amy Password: @my
5. Click "Add Client". You should see the client account detailed information.
6. Click "Settings" tab. You should see customization settings for the account.
7. Click "Forms" tab. You should a list of forms and form views that are authorized for this account.
8. Click "Update" to save changes.
2020-01-03, 813👍, 0💬
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to configure Mozilla Firefox to use Notepad to edit Web page source code? By default, when you u...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to open a Web Archive (.mht or .mhtml) file correctly in Firefox browser? I converted a word doc...