Add a Client Account
How to add a new client account on Form Tools?
Once a form is created, you need to add some client accounts for other users to log in to Form Tools to submit format data or view existing form data.
1. Log in to Form Tools as Adminstrator.
2. Click "CLients" from the left menu. You should see a list of existing client accounts followed by the "Add Client" button.
3. Click on "Add Client". You should see the Add Client page.
4. Enter a new client profile and password.
Name: Amy Lee Username: amy Password: @my
5. Click "Add Client". You should see the client account detailed information.
6. Click "Settings" tab. You should see customization settings for the account.
7. Click "Forms" tab. You should a list of forms and form views that are authorized for this account.
8. Click "Update" to save changes.
2020-01-03, 626👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on installing and using Mozilla Firefox 2.0? Her...
How to create a command button to run my macro in slide show in PowerPoint? I have created a macro t...
How to start and stop FileZilla Server service? I have FileZilla installed on my Windows computer. Y...
What is "Microsoft Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing" COM Add-in in Outlook 2...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...