Add a Client Account
How to add a new client account on Form Tools?
Once a form is created, you need to add some client accounts for other users to log in to Form Tools to submit format data or view existing form data.
1. Log in to Form Tools as Adminstrator.
2. Click "CLients" from the left menu. You should see a list of existing client accounts followed by the "Add Client" button.
3. Click on "Add Client". You should see the Add Client page.
4. Enter a new client profile and password.
Name: Amy Lee Username: amy Password: @my
5. Click "Add Client". You should see the client account detailed information.
6. Click "Settings" tab. You should see customization settings for the account.
7. Click "Forms" tab. You should a list of forms and form views that are authorized for this account.
8. Click "Update" to save changes.
2020-01-03, 165👍, 0💬
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
What is "Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-in" COM Add-in in Outlook 2013? Should I d...
How to create a new PowerPoint presentation from a PowerPoint template? I have a PowerPoint template...