Add a Client Account
How to add a new client account on Form Tools?
Once a form is created, you need to add some client accounts for other users to log in to Form Tools to submit format data or view existing form data.
1. Log in to Form Tools as Adminstrator.
2. Click "CLients" from the left menu. You should see a list of existing client accounts followed by the "Add Client" button.
3. Click on "Add Client". You should see the Add Client page.
4. Enter a new client profile and password.
Name: Amy Lee Username: amy Password: @my
5. Click "Add Client". You should see the client account detailed information.
6. Click "Settings" tab. You should see customization settings for the account.
7. Click "Forms" tab. You should a list of forms and form views that are authorized for this account.
8. Click "Update" to save changes.
2020-01-03, 279👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Teams? Microsoft Teams is a Microsoft cloud service that combines workplace chat, ...
Where are Microsoft Teams files located on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams desktop ...
Sometimes I see special symbols are showing up at the end of each paragraph in my Microsoft Word doc...
How to block popup ads in Mozilla Firefox 2? If you are getting a lots of popup ads, and want to blo...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...