Export Manager Module
What Is Export Manager Module?
Export Manager module provides 4 built-in export types: HTML, Excel, XML and CSV.
Export Manager module also allows you to define your own ways of exporting form submission data for view / download.
Here is how to turn on and off export types defined in the Export Manager.
1. Log in as Administrator and click "Modules" on the left menu. You should see a list of installed modules.
2. Click "SELECT" in the "Export Manager" line. You should a list of export type groups and number of types in each group.
3. Click the "Edit" icon in given group. You should see the group definition page.
4. Click "Show" or "Hide" to turn on or off this group.
5. Click "Export Types" tab to create and manage export types in this group.
2019-12-19, 279👍, 0💬
What is Microsoft Office 365? Office 365 is a cloud service offered by Microsoft that provide produc...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
How to calculate the MD5 hash of a string in PHP? You can use the following md5() function to calcul...