Export Manager Module
What Is Export Manager Module?
Export Manager module provides 4 built-in export types: HTML, Excel, XML and CSV.
Export Manager module also allows you to define your own ways of exporting form submission data for view / download.
Here is how to turn on and off export types defined in the Export Manager.
1. Log in as Administrator and click "Modules" on the left menu. You should see a list of installed modules.
2. Click "SELECT" in the "Export Manager" line. You should a list of export type groups and number of types in each group.
3. Click the "Edit" icon in given group. You should see the group definition page.
4. Click "Show" or "Hide" to turn on or off this group.
5. Click "Export Types" tab to create and manage export types in this group.
2019-12-19, 169👍, 0💬
What are Mimehandler and Plugin Processes of the Google Chrome program on Windows? Mimehandler and P...
How to fix the Microphone Permissions error with making a call with Messenger in iPhone? If your Mic...
How to unzip an XPS (XML Paper Specification, .xps) file? According to Microsoft documentation, an ....
How to add more rows to a table in Microsoft Word documents? One quick way to add rows to a table is...
How to edit Mozilla Firefox configuration file? Mozilla Firefox has a configuration file that contro...