Create "My Int" Field Type
How to Create "My Int" Field Type?
If you want to create a new field type to take integer numbers only, you can following this tutorial.
1. Login as Admin to Form Tools and go to "Modules > Custom Fields". You should see a list of existing field types.
2. Click "Add Field Type" in the "Special Fields" group. You should see the "Add Field Type" dialog box.
3. Enter the following settings:
Field Name: My Int Field Type Identifier: my_int Base field type on: Textbox
4. Click "Add Field Type" to continue. You should see detailed definitions of the new field type.
5. Select "Small (<=20 chars)" as the "Compatible Field Sizes" on the main tab.
6. Click "Update" to save it. "My Int" will inherite "Display/Saving" settings and 5 validation rules.
5. Go back to the form definition page and add a new field using "My Int" as the field type. Remember to set "Data Type" to "Numbers", and turn on the "Numbers only" validation rule.
Now "My Int" is ready to use a custom field type.
2019-12-02, 204👍, 0💬
How to save a presentation with macros in the PowerPoint Macro-Enabled Presentation (*.pptm) file fo...
How can save a YouTube video to my local computer as video or audio file? I like to replay to watch ...
Why am I not seeing the "Call Forwarding" option on Skype for Business on Windows? You don't see the...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...