Create "My Int" Field Type
How to Create "My Int" Field Type?
If you want to create a new field type to take integer numbers only, you can following this tutorial.
1. Login as Admin to Form Tools and go to "Modules > Custom Fields". You should see a list of existing field types.
2. Click "Add Field Type" in the "Special Fields" group. You should see the "Add Field Type" dialog box.
3. Enter the following settings:
Field Name: My Int Field Type Identifier: my_int Base field type on: Textbox
4. Click "Add Field Type" to continue. You should see detailed definitions of the new field type.
5. Select "Small (<=20 chars)" as the "Compatible Field Sizes" on the main tab.
6. Click "Update" to save it. "My Int" will inherite "Display/Saving" settings and 5 validation rules.
5. Go back to the form definition page and add a new field using "My Int" as the field type. Remember to set "Data Type" to "Numbers", and turn on the "Numbers only" validation rule.
Now "My Int" is ready to use a custom field type.
2019-12-02, 362👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions in general understanding of Microsoft Office 365...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...
How to create two columns in Microsoft Word documents? If you want to make a part of a Word document...
Why I getting the "Error! No text of specified style in document." in Microsoft Word? You are gettin...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...