Create "My Int" Field Type
How to Create "My Int" Field Type?
If you want to create a new field type to take integer numbers only, you can following this tutorial.
1. Login as Admin to Form Tools and go to "Modules > Custom Fields". You should see a list of existing field types.
2. Click "Add Field Type" in the "Special Fields" group. You should see the "Add Field Type" dialog box.
3. Enter the following settings:
Field Name: My Int Field Type Identifier: my_int Base field type on: Textbox
4. Click "Add Field Type" to continue. You should see detailed definitions of the new field type.
5. Select "Small (<=20 chars)" as the "Compatible Field Sizes" on the main tab.
6. Click "Update" to save it. "My Int" will inherite "Display/Saving" settings and 5 validation rules.
5. Go back to the form definition page and add a new field using "My Int" as the field type. Remember to set "Data Type" to "Numbers", and turn on the "Numbers only" validation rule.
Now "My Int" is ready to use a custom field type.
2019-12-02, 131👍, 0💬
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my Android phone? On your And...
What are Control Connection and Data Connection used in FTP protocol? FTP protocol uses two independ...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
What is "OneNote Notes about Word Documents" add-in in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote...
How to add or change the footer on a layout in PowerPoint? I want my slide footers to have the same ...