Web Design (44)
Install Cast Extension for Chrome on Windows
How to install Cast Extension for Chrome on Windows? I want to mirror Chrome browser to my TV with Chromecast.
If you have your Chromecast device properly connected to the TV and the Wi-Fi network, you can follow these steps to install the Cast Extension for Chrome on Windows.
1. Turn on your TV and set input to HDMI1 (or HDMI2), you should see a Chromecast backdrop photo.
2. On your Windows computer, search and run "chromecast". You should see your Chromecast device displayed.
3. Click "Download Extension". The Chrome Web browser should be launched and pointed to "https://cast.google.com/chromecast/setup/?np=extension".
4. Click "Add Extension" on the browser. The "Add to Chrome - Google Cast" box appears.
5. Click "Add". The "Google Cast" extension will be downloaded and installed to the Chrome browser. You should see the Cast icon on the top right corner of the browser.
6. Click the Cast icon. The Chrome browser should be casted to your TV through Chromecast.
2015-06-12, 1298👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Facebook? I want to know how to know how to u...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
What is the difference between a Web page and a Single File Web Page? Word supports 2 Web page forma...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...