Publish Book in Responsive HTML5 from DITA Map
How to publish my Book in Responsive HTML5 from a DITA map document with FrameMaker?
If you have created a book as a DITA map document, you can publish the book in Responsive HTML5 with FrameMaker as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open the book from the DITA map document, DITA-Map-Example.xml.
2. Click "View > Switch to Tree View", if you are in the document view mode. You see the book is listed in the tree view panel on the left.
3. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Publish" menu You see the "Publish" screen.
4. Select "Basic HTML" from the output type list. And set the "Output Folder" to "\fyicenter\FrameMaker".
5. Click the "Generate Selected Output" icon. You see the "Publish Result" screen after the generation process is done.
6. Click "Done".
Responsive HTML5 files for your FrameMaker book are generated now.
The picture below shows you how to publish book in Responsive HTML5
format from a DITA map document:
2017-11-25, 229👍, 0💬
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions about Fitbit devices? I want to understand more ...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...
How to install Fitbit Bluetooth Dongle on my Windows computer? Fitbit device comes with a Bluetooth ...
How to install Microsoft Teams desktop version on Windows 7? I am tired of using Microsoft Teams Web...