Publish Book in Responsive HTML5 from DITA Map
How to publish my Book in Responsive HTML5 from a DITA map document with FrameMaker?
If you have created a book as a DITA map document, you can publish the book in Responsive HTML5 with FrameMaker as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open the book from the DITA map document, DITA-Map-Example.xml.
2. Click "View > Switch to Tree View", if you are in the document view mode. You see the book is listed in the tree view panel on the left.
3. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Publish" menu You see the "Publish" screen.
4. Select "Basic HTML" from the output type list. And set the "Output Folder" to "\fyicenter\FrameMaker".
5. Click the "Generate Selected Output" icon. You see the "Publish Result" screen after the generation process is done.
6. Click "Done".
Responsive HTML5 files for your FrameMaker book are generated now.
The picture below shows you how to publish book in Responsive HTML5
format from a DITA map document:
2017-11-25, 1102👍, 0💬
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
Why I am getting the "Opening ChromeSetup.exe" dialog box when trying to install Google Chrome 31 on...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...
How to run Fitbit Connect for the first time and create a new account on Fitbit server? I have Fitbi...
How to add a password to stop other people opening my Word document? I want share a Word file with m...