Publish Book in Responsive HTML5 from DITA Map
How to publish my Book in Responsive HTML5 from a DITA map document with FrameMaker?
If you have created a book as a DITA map document, you can publish the book in Responsive HTML5 with FrameMaker as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open the book from the DITA map document, DITA-Map-Example.xml.
2. Click "View > Switch to Tree View", if you are in the document view mode. You see the book is listed in the tree view panel on the left.
3. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Publish" menu You see the "Publish" screen.
4. Select "Basic HTML" from the output type list. And set the "Output Folder" to "\fyicenter\FrameMaker".
5. Click the "Generate Selected Output" icon. You see the "Publish Result" screen after the generation process is done.
6. Click "Done".
Responsive HTML5 files for your FrameMaker book are generated now.
The picture below shows you how to publish book in Responsive HTML5
format from a DITA map document:
2017-11-25, 326👍, 0💬
What are Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons? Mozilla Firefox 2 add-ons extend the browser functionalities. So...
How to use MomoCast with Safari on iPhone and iPad to cast Website and video to Chromecast on TV? If...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
How to pause file transfer in FileZilla FTP Client? I want to close the computer in the middle of a ...
How to join a team in Microsoft Teams? My manager told me we are using Microsoft Teams service. In o...