Publish Book in Responsive HTML5 from DITA Map
How to publish my Book in Responsive HTML5 from a DITA map document with FrameMaker?
If you have created a book as a DITA map document, you can publish the book in Responsive HTML5 with FrameMaker as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open the book from the DITA map document, DITA-Map-Example.xml.
2. Click "View > Switch to Tree View", if you are in the document view mode. You see the book is listed in the tree view panel on the left.
3. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Publish" menu You see the "Publish" screen.
4. Select "Basic HTML" from the output type list. And set the "Output Folder" to "\fyicenter\FrameMaker".
5. Click the "Generate Selected Output" icon. You see the "Publish Result" screen after the generation process is done.
6. Click "Done".
Responsive HTML5 files for your FrameMaker book are generated now.
The picture below shows you how to publish book in Responsive HTML5
format from a DITA map document:
2017-11-25, 175👍, 0💬
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Microsoft Teams? Here is a list of frequently...
What is a slide master in PowerPoint? A slide master is a set of slide layouts defined to help you c...
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
How to use my iPhone and iPad to set up and manage Chromecast device on my TV? I have a Chromecast d...