Publish Book in Responsive HTML5 from DITA Map
How to publish my Book in Responsive HTML5 from a DITA map document with FrameMaker?
If you have created a book as a DITA map document, you can publish the book in Responsive HTML5 with FrameMaker as shown in this tutorial.
1. Open the book from the DITA map document, DITA-Map-Example.xml.
2. Click "View > Switch to Tree View", if you are in the document view mode. You see the book is listed in the tree view panel on the left.
3. Select the FrameMaker book in the book panel on the left. Then click "File > Publish" menu You see the "Publish" screen.
4. Select "Basic HTML" from the output type list. And set the "Output Folder" to "\fyicenter\FrameMaker".
5. Click the "Generate Selected Output" icon. You see the "Publish Result" screen after the generation process is done.
6. Click "Done".
Responsive HTML5 files for your FrameMaker book are generated now.
The picture below shows you how to publish book in Responsive HTML5
format from a DITA map document:
2017-11-25, 751👍, 0💬
How to Login to Microsoft Teams desktop version on my Windows 7 system? If you have Microsoft Teams ...
How to create a new WeChat account with my Facebook account? Creating a new WeChat account with a Fa...
What browser to use to cast Website and video to Chromecast devices on my iPhone and iPad? On your i...
How to download Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you want to try Mozilla Firefox 2.0, you can follow this tut...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on FTP (File Transfer Protocol and related tools...