Add Documents to FrameMaker Book
How to add FrameMaker documents to a FrameMaker book?
A FrameMaker book is just a container of other FrameMaker documents that make up the content of the book. You can follow this tutorial to add FrameMaker documents to a FrameMaker book.
1. Create a new empty FrameMaker book or open an existing FrameMaker book. You see your FrameMaker book listed in the book panel on the left.
2. Click the "Add File" icon in the book panel. You see the "Add Files to Book" screen.
3. Select a FrameMaker document file, which may contain the content of the first chapter of the book. Then click "Add". You see the selected FrameMaker document is added to the book.
4. Continue to add more FrameMaker documents to the book for other chapters.
5. Select any FrameMaker document in the book panel, and click "Move Up" or "Move Down" icon to change the sequence of the FrameMaker documents listed in the book.
The picture below shows you how to add FrameMaker documents to a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-14, 344👍, 0💬
What are built-in styles in Microsoft Word? Microsoft Word come with over 100 built-in styles that c...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
What is this Website about? This Website provides a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) a...
How to log in to Microsoft Teams with a Web browser? I know that my company is using Microsoft Teams...
What is TestReail? TestRail is a comprehensive web-based test case management software to efficientl...