Add Documents to FrameMaker Book
How to add FrameMaker documents to a FrameMaker book?
A FrameMaker book is just a container of other FrameMaker documents that make up the content of the book. You can follow this tutorial to add FrameMaker documents to a FrameMaker book.
1. Create a new empty FrameMaker book or open an existing FrameMaker book. You see your FrameMaker book listed in the book panel on the left.
2. Click the "Add File" icon in the book panel. You see the "Add Files to Book" screen.
3. Select a FrameMaker document file, which may contain the content of the first chapter of the book. Then click "Add". You see the selected FrameMaker document is added to the book.
4. Continue to add more FrameMaker documents to the book for other chapters.
5. Select any FrameMaker document in the book panel, and click "Move Up" or "Move Down" icon to change the sequence of the FrameMaker documents listed in the book.
The picture below shows you how to add FrameMaker documents to a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-14, 662👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Google Chrome? I want to know how to install ...
What are header and footer design options in Microsoft Word? I want to learn more about creating hea...
How to unzip a Word Document .docx file? According to Microsoft documentation, a .docx file is reall...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
How to install Mozilla Firefox 2.0? If you followed our "Download Mozilla Firefox 2.0" tutorial, you...