Add Documents to FrameMaker Book
How to add FrameMaker documents to a FrameMaker book?
A FrameMaker book is just a container of other FrameMaker documents that make up the content of the book. You can follow this tutorial to add FrameMaker documents to a FrameMaker book.
1. Create a new empty FrameMaker book or open an existing FrameMaker book. You see your FrameMaker book listed in the book panel on the left.
2. Click the "Add File" icon in the book panel. You see the "Add Files to Book" screen.
3. Select a FrameMaker document file, which may contain the content of the first chapter of the book. Then click "Add". You see the selected FrameMaker document is added to the book.
4. Continue to add more FrameMaker documents to the book for other chapters.
5. Select any FrameMaker document in the book panel, and click "Move Up" or "Move Down" icon to change the sequence of the FrameMaker documents listed in the book.
The picture below shows you how to add FrameMaker documents to a FrameMaker book:
2018-01-14, 268👍, 0💬
How to take screenshot on my Galaxy Tab device? 1. Display the screen that you want to take a screen...
How to download and install SoapUI on Windows systems? Here are the steps to download and install So...
How can I create a Personal Folders File (.pst) to store messages, contacts and other types of Outlo...
How to add a hyperlink to connect a keyword to another slide in PowerPoint? I want to have clickable...
What is card game Spider Solitaire? Spider Solitaire is card solitaire game played with two decks of...