Find/Replace in Footers in Microsoft Word
How to find and replace some text in footers of all pages in Microsoft Word? I am tired of open each footer and change it one by one.
If you want to find and replace some text in footers of all pages in Microsoft Word document, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the beginning of the document.
2. Click "Home" and select "Replace" at the end of the menu ribbon, or press Ctrl-H. You will see the Find and Replace dialog box.
3. Enter the Find text and Replace text.
4. Click the "Go to" tab and select "Footnote".
5. Click the "Replace" tab and click the "Find Next" button. You will see a new footer area showing up at the bottom of the screen. The matching "find" text will be highlighted.
6. Click the "Replace" button. You will see the next matching "find" text highlighted.
7. Repeat Step 6, until no more matches.
Note that the "Replace all" button will not work.
2016-06-03, 1000👍, 0💬
How to create a macro in Microsoft Word? I want to learn how to do things in my Word document with V...
Why I am getting the "run or save ChromeSetup.exe" pop up box when trying to install Google Chrome 3...
How to draw a diagram on a PowerPoint slide? You can easily draw a diagram on any PowerPoint slide i...
How to install my DSL modem? I need to connect it with my phone and my wireless router. The diagram ...
How to add page number in the footer area of each page in Microsoft Word? The quickest way to add pa...