Web Design (44)
Find/Replace in Footers in Microsoft Word
How to find and replace some text in footers of all pages in Microsoft Word? I am tired of open each footer and change it one by one.
If you want to find and replace some text in footers of all pages in Microsoft Word document, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the beginning of the document.
2. Click "Home" and select "Replace" at the end of the menu ribbon, or press Ctrl-H. You will see the Find and Replace dialog box.
3. Enter the Find text and Replace text.
4. Click the "Go to" tab and select "Footnote".
5. Click the "Replace" tab and click the "Find Next" button. You will see a new footer area showing up at the bottom of the screen. The matching "find" text will be highlighted.
6. Click the "Replace" button. You will see the next matching "find" text highlighted.
7. Repeat Step 6, until no more matches.
Note that the "Replace all" button will not work.
⇒ Using Styles in Microsoft Word
⇐ Remove All Headers and Footers in Microsoft Word
⇑ Using Headers/Footers in Microsoft Word
2016-06-03, 2050👍, 0💬
What is "OneNote Linked Notes Add-in" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "OneNote Linked Notes ...
How do I tell what version of PowerPoint my computer is using? You can determine the version number ...
How do I know what cookies a Website is sending to Mozilla Firefox 2.0? When you are visiting a Webs...
What is "Send to Bluetooth" in Microsoft Word? Should I disable it? "Send to Bluetooth" is a COM Add...
What are control codes used in Microsoft Word that can be used in the Find and Replace command? Here...